Do you think she's a thinspo?

FP_4680799_Scherzinger_Nicole_FP5_031310.jpg

Nicole-Scherzingers-Figure-in-a-Short-Cropped-Dress.jpg

Current picture:
nicole-scherzinger-brit-awards-2012.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure whether i like her or not, but she has a nice flat tummy :luv:

Is she still doing music btw?

Yes, she is:) she said she was dieting since she was 14:( and that she struggled with binge eating, read this in an interview.

That is a pretty recent pic:

300161_fullsizeimage_big-nicole-scherzinger-beige-bikini.jpgx

I think she used to be skinnier or am i wrong?

I really like her body & think she's amazingly proportionate
though sometimes her boobs look quite big for her body
2nd from left
nicole-scherzinger-011212-3.jpg
nicole-scherzinger-011212-5.jpg

nicole-scherzinger-vibe-2012-blogvedete.jpg

6a00d83452747269e20163022fdbc6970d-pi

She's really fit! I like how toned she is and you can tell she takes good care of her body. However, for some reason I don't see her as a thinspo, I don't know why. But I do think she's really pretty. Wish I had that natural tanned bronzed look.

^ second the wtf.

Her legs look a bit larger to me than I remember for the PCD days. Then again, maybe it was the heels that made her look longer.

She is not my ideal thinspo but I think she has a lovely fit body. You can tell that she works hard for it too which I admire :)

I agree with most of you that she is a fitspo but not a thinspo :)

Yeah, she would fit into the fitspo category, though I think that she looks really toned and slim! And I look how 'natural' her body looks - 'natural', cuz obviously she must spend hours working out to get her body. But you can tell she takes good care of herself, she just has that glow

She has a nice upper body but her thighs look big. And she's more muscular (ex her arms) that I usually like, so I wouldn't consider her thinspo