Nicole Richie

article-0-1875B86A000005DC-854_634x890.jpg

article-2289067-1875CD64000005DC-717_634x889.jpg

article-0-1875B964000005DC-812_634x935.jpg

Oh wow! I thought I'd never see her back to being skinny again, she's almost there. I'm rooting for her. And that red dress is gorgeous. :luv:

:luv: She was my first before/after thinspo. Such a difference, and she gives hope to all of us! So happy to see her looking thinner again so my thinspo folder can continue to collect images of her.

She was my first thispo too, and I love that she is definitely back on the skinny side, I just hope the media doesn't bother her as much as they did in the past. I just love her :luv:

She looks amazing in the recents! @Xsmall thanks for posting !

Last edited by a moderator:
NR looks different. I dunno what it is ? Her eyes ? Make up ? Can't explain.

I thought the same thing, I can't pin point it though? I think it's maybe the fact that she is just aging and getting older. I mean that, and she is probably a tired mom?
I'm not sure, but I agree with you that her face has changed. I'm also wondering if it could be her makeup.

Did she get upper lip botox which makes her philtrum & area below her nose look longer & upper lip more (or too) relaxed?

Maybe she is one of those people who lose in their upper body first, but her legs don't look too impressive. :hmm:

My thoughts exactly. I hope she's consciously trying to reach her previous weight again. Sometimes people go through stressful moments which takes the focus off of food and they lose weight, but once everything gets sorted out the weight comes back. . .

I'd so love to see her as she was in the good ol' days. She was such kickass before-and-after-thinspo, which are my favorites because I feel like there are so few which are truly inspirational. Most seem to be from obese to fat/chubby :run:

I've always like Nicole Ritchie too, first thinspo an all that :)

I'm glad others think she looks 'different' though because I was thinking that too.

I'm wondering if it's the weight loss? Its seems like she's lost volume in her cheeks and under her eyes seems very flat and drawn. Perhaps ageing combined with low body weight?
I don't think the make up is working too well either. Looks like total highlighter overload on the above mentioned area and forehead.