Nicole Richie

It's interesting how I see people on this forum label Kim Kardashian as being unfairly famous because of her father and reality show, but Nicole Richie is the same way!!

I think we just have more sympathy for her because she's skinny :p

It's interesting how I see people on this forum label Kim Kardashian as being unfairly famous because of her father and reality show, but Nicole Richie is the same way!!

I think we just have more sympathy for her because she's skinny :p

Nicole seems more humble about her fame to me. I know that's ridiculous because I don't know either of them personally, but Kim is always doing such annoying shit and posting gross bikini pictures on Twitter and just kind of does whatever for attention... Nicole went through that weird phase when her and Paris Hilton were friends, but as soon as they stopped hanging out, she's been way more low-key.

(I'm sad that I just wrote a whole paragraph about celebrity gossip :()

Nicole seems more humble about her fame to me. I know that's ridiculous because I don't know either of them personally, but Kim is always doing such annoying shit and posting gross bikini pictures on Twitter and just kind of does whatever for attention... Nicole went through that weird phase when her and Paris Hilton were friends, but as soon as they stopped hanging out, she's been way more low-key.

(I'm sad that I just wrote a whole paragraph about celebrity gossip :()

Haha it's okay, we all engage in celeb gossip sometimes :p I guess you're right...also, she didn't rise to fame with a sex tape which is particularly skeezy.

Nicole seems more humble about her fame to me.

Haha, that's because she changed and grew more mature with time. She used to be like this:

692E78EB96F0A9B3F4419D63771A6.jpg

nrba1mn9.jpg

204428_m.jpg

I think I'm pretty alone with my opinion, but at her very skinniest I thought she was too skinny. At least in those infamous bikini pictures.

I think her image has become too momish. I don't like her much though she really did have a great makeover 7 years ago or whenever it was.

She looked really unhealthy when she was skinny, like she'd lost too much weight too quickly. And yes, sort of flabby.

I like her at this weight:
nicole-richie-baby-lionel-7-9-07.jpg

Nicole-Richie-Anorexic.jpg

Yes, this is the perfect weight for her and I'd love if she went back. However I'm sure she doesn't mind getting less attention and flack for her current weight since it's more "normal" compared to being in the tabloids constantly when she was quite skinny.

Was it ever revealed somewhere how much she weighed when she was fat on the simple life? I can guess how much she was at her low weight but when it comes to pinning down fatty weight I'm not very good at it

Was it ever revealed somewhere how much she weighed when she was fat on the simple life? I can guess how much she was at her low weight but when it comes to pinning down fatty weight I'm not very good at it

I'm good at it. Just tell me which her height was and I'll tell you :)

She was just so small and tiny. You know how some celebrities look normal/tall because of camera angles and such, but are really pretty short? Nicole always looks small. At her low weight she was just tiny. If I were that height she would be pretty ideal thinspiration.

you girls will be pretty happy with her pics from fashion week, im sure