Nicole Richie

She used to look sooooo bad!!!
nicole+3.jpg

I admire her for finally reaching a healthy weight, for looking like a healthy mother.

Nicole-Richie-weight-loss.jpg

before vs after:

nicole-richie-skinny-anorexic.png

skinny days:

965_588386177_nicole_richie_skinny_h0856.jpg

nicolerichiebrodyjennerhollywoodvideo5.jpg

nicole-richie-brody-jenner.jpg

nicole_richie.jpg

nicolerichiebrodyjennerhollywoodvideo3.jpg

nicole-richie-anorexic.jpg

I love how she looks in the silver/gold dress and the last Jeans/top/scarf pic. And the yellow bikini pics earlier. I wish I could get that small. :luv: She seems healthy and happy now with her little family so no hate from me.

I liked her the best when she was in the middle of her extremes. She's soooo tiny at her lowest weight. I know most of you think it's hawt, right? :D But I prefer skinny strong over tiny.
I like her style though!

Reactions: 1 user
She was always my thinspiration...
So sad she is a fatty again. Even her style isn't the same anymore :(

Now i tend to like Olivia Palermo. But her style isn't as individual and bohemian like nicoles used to be :(

I always feel a little bad when I know celebs suffered from an ED at the time they looked their best.
Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Crystal Renn... but on the other hand, they could have attained that look without being anorexic, so I guess it´OK to state I liked their look back then. Still it´s a bit awkward.

I´d say she´s normal/average right now, and if she´s happy and healthy, good for her. But she should dress her size, which means NO SKINNY JEANS FOR YOU!

She was always my thinspiration...
So sad she is a fatty again. Even her style isn't the same anymore :(

Now i tend to like Olivia Palermo. But her style isn't as individual and bohemian like nicoles used to be :(

I also liked her skinny in the yellow bikini, even though that's probably unrealistic for her to maintain. You have to think all that bouncing around with her weight is taking a toll on her metabolism--OK when she's young, but when you get older, hard to say.

I also thought she worked out a lot and have seen her dancing with Tracy Anderson, doing her exercises, so it may be a lot of bad food choices, as suggested. She's just so tiny that even a bit more weight does not look good. Always thought she was adorable though, and she does seem happy.

@smallbones, I can always count on you to find pictures of people at their skinniest! I love it :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughh I miss her so much at this weight. I'm around the same height and build (5'3", petite frame/bones), and I would love to look like Nicole circa her skinny years. But I think with all the exercise I do, my legs will always be small and muscular and not teeny tiny like hers.

Those pictures, wow, really brings me back. I'm glad she is healthier and happier now though and I honestly do hope Nicole stays recovered (although she denies ever having an ED, guuuurl okay).