Nicole Kidman

Rachelp

Rising Star
May 19, 2017
United states
Someone tell me if this has already been posted somewhere but Nicole Kidman has definitely dropped a significant amount of weight! Haha this gives me hope for when I'm older... She seems like she has lost a lot even in the last month or so

upload_2017-5-20_14-51-19.png
upload_2017-5-20_14-51-38.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I love skinny Nicole. Between that, her pale skin, and height (5'11), she looks so striking on the screen.

On Big Little Lies earlier this year:

sub-buzz-19400-1491256362-9.png

Big-Little-Lies-Style-HBO-Celeste-Costumes-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-12.jpg

kscefv7fg9bmfmt9vaqw.jpg

• Love
She's perfect and gives me hope for ageing as an incredibly pale person. Of course the media will get up her ass about it tho... :blahblah:

This woman will be 50 in a few weeks! :bow: It's really unbelievable. Her body looked so good in Big Little Lies and her scenes didn't give her much room to hide. (She also played the hell out of that role and I loved reading her interviews about it. So smart and poised!)

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users
Nicole Kidman shot by Carine Backoff (one of my favorite photographers) for Love Magazine

http://www.thelovemagazine.co.uk/posts/8206/love-18-nicole-kidman-by-carin-backoff-and-sally-lyndley

View attachment 17123 View attachment 17124

Definitely an interesting aesthetic for Nicole, but she said herself "I thought about this shoot afterwards. I was like, what was I doing? I lost my mind! How are the shots? Do they look crazy?"

The concept is cool in like a kitsch way.
I live around Austin, Texas. This is very Austin.

Reactions: 1 user
Never paid too much attention to Nicole Kidman, simply because she wasn't in many of the movies I watched but for whatever reason, I always remembered her as a skinny, even if she wasn't. Maybe it has something to do with elegance? I've always found her very sophisticated, which is maybe a trait I just naturally associate with skinnies :grin:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She is just...stunning. :luv:Kendall, Bella (and all those whose metabolism has “slowed down”) you’ve got no excuse
52789703-7D75-4F59-B613-23D5F854AD8A.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love