Karlie_Kloss.jpg

Hailey.jpg

01_Iris_Van_Berne.jpg

01_Kelsey_Van_Mook.jpg

01_Olga_S.jpg

01_Nimue.jpg

01_Ruby_Aldridge.jpg

Ehren_Dorsey.jpg

NEXT is amazing for developing and establishing newcomers. IMG is good with getting work for already established models and building up their prestige, but a lot of newcomers aren't taken care of very well. If I was a new model, NEXT is definitely the agency I'd want to be signed to ;)

Doesn't hurt that some of my faves (Karlie Kloss, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Alexandra Tretter, Aline Weber, Katie Fogarty, Kendra Spears) are signed with NEXT either :p

NEXT is amazing for developing and establishing newcomers. IMG is good with getting work for already established models and building up their prestige, but a lot of newcomers aren't taken care of very well. If I was a new model, NEXT is definitely the agency I'd want to be signed to ;)

I agree.

NEXT is interested in signing me if I get my hips down. Any other inside info from the model ladies here? :) When I went to LA I really wanted Nous to like me but my hips=denial. :(

Reactions: 1 user
NEXT is interested in signing me if I get my hips down. Any other inside info from the model ladies here? :) When I went to LA I really wanted Nous to like me but my hips=denial. :(

Probably best to tag a few VIPs if you want a response; they probably won't find your post otherwise. Just look in the Community tag for screen names.

Question to all you wonderful ladies! Do you like next? What's the stereotype of them with all the models? Even in my market here there's always "oh she's with so and so? Well *some judgmental comment*"
I suppose I'm just wondering if Next is a good agency. I know it represents some of the best models, but so does Elite, and they aren't the greatest anymore.
And just because I'm bitter that Nous didn't like me, any gossip on them?
@Skinny2012
@Agytha
@ExtraShot
@No-One
@Skinny Gurl
@Runweigh

@FashionThin

Last edited by a moderator:

How much do they want you to lose?

I'm not trying to be mean, but .. as an unknown quantity (you), I would not be surprised to see NEXT hold out on you for 35 or even 34. That's going to be really tough.. but NEXT is a great agency .. IF you want to be with a big agency (which is a double-edged sword in and of itself.)

Mhmm exactly why they want me down two inches and then to send digitals.
I come from a boutique agency but Next has created stars so I feel like I'm willing to risk tie double-edged sword :/