new series of supersize v superskinny

N

nearlyskinny

Hey girls have any of you caught the 1st episode of the new series? i love love love this show, its good motivation, not to be like the supersizers - yuk:superpuke::superpuke: and to admire the willpower of the superskinnies although im not really sure why they want to gain? i am fascinated by opther peoples eating habits - i guess i'm a very nosy person!!!

x

Anyone knows where i can watch it online (outside the uk^^)? Is it on youtube??

Thank you!

Is it just me or has Dr. Christian gotten more handsome?

Thank you skinny 2012 and nearlyskinny! I love this show!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, thanks for mentioning this show, we dont have it in australia but ive just youtubed it and this is one of the first things that came up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6bmzNvxDLE&feature=channel and so i'm watching it for the first time now

1min in: its unbelieveable they have a skinny girl and a fat girl swap diets? :wtf: this is great for the fat girl with a bmi of 40ish of course, but im really worried for the skinny girl whose bmi is 15ish...afterall its easier to gain weight than lose it...i agree she's actually just a tad too skinny, but shes pretty close to perfect, maybe 10 or 15 pounds more and i'd want her body :luv: actually i do want it cause then if i gained a bit, it'd be like yeah whatever no biggie

5min: god this show is like a horror movie, i don't want to watch what might happen to the skinny girls body, please don't wreck it and get way fat and unhealthy while you eat what the fat girl does...wow, they both seem to eat quite unhealthy which i find surprising from the skinny girl, it looked like she had a few small custard pies or something on her plate...

everytime the fat girl acts all judgemental about what the skinny girl eats i want to slap her! :mad: like she has the right to judge! i was gagging reflexively along with the skinny girl at what the fat girl ate :superpuke:

i was kinda surprised how she they said charlotte (skinny girl in the ep) should be eating 2000cals a day, that can't be right can it? that seems like a lot for a woman her height, i reckon 1700 would be more appropriate to maintain her weight

Anyone knows where i can watch it online (outside the uk^^)? Is it on youtube??

can you not get 4OD in your country??

they are there within an hour.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

I actually gasped at the american woman when i first saw her naked body. It made me feel so sick...

i was kinda surprised how she they said charlotte (skinny girl in the ep) should be eating 2000cals a day, that can't be right can it? that seems like a lot for a woman her height, i reckon 1700 would be more appropriate to maintain her weight

As a medical proffesional the doctor has to recomend a diet of 2000 cals for women cause thats the RDA for a women in the UK. I have to recomened it to people everyday too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this show, the supersizers and what they eat disgust me, you only get one body and one life and they literally have let themselves get like that, but at least they are wanting to make a postive change and start eating sensibly. This show is great inspiration for eating sensibly, working out reguarly and staying slim so you never end up like the supersizers.

everytime the fat girl acts all judgemental about what the skinny girl eats i want to slap her! :mad: like she has the right to judge! i was gagging reflexively along with the skinny girl at what the fat girl ate :superpuke:

I hate it when the obese ones go like "I don't think you're trying hard enough. Look, I've already finished me plate and you've not even had half of yours...". Yeah, of course you've fucking finished your plate, it's not like eating is a challenge for you! What are the obese people supposed to do, they can't cheat. I'm sure if the amount of food they were given wasn't limited, they'd be facing some troubles soon enough.

I hate it when the obese ones go like "I don't think you're trying hard enough. Look, I've already finished me plate and you've not even had half of yours...". Yeah, of course you've fucking finished your plate, it's not like eating is a challenge for you! What are the obese people supposed to do, they can't cheat. I'm sure if the amount of food they were given wasn't limited, they'd be facing some troubles soon enough.

I agree! That's exactly what I thought when i watched the episode... i also felt sorry for the skinny girl, when the fat one woke her up in the middle of the night so she could have cookies and Redbull....

I really wonder how much weight the obese woman would have lost just by cutting out the amount of Redbull she was drinking all day! And I'm not talking about the sugarfree version^^.

I agree! That's exactly what I thought when i watched the episode... i also felt sorry for the skinny girl, when the fat one woke her up in the middle of the night so she could have cookies and Redbull....

That was scary. And Elaine (I think that was her name?) reacted so kindly, going "Oh my god, darling..." or something like that. Darling my ass, if she'd woken me up in the middle of the night to serve me cookies and an energy drink I think I would've thrown the plate after her!

And Red Bull is just one of the most disgusting drinks on the planet.

That was scary. And Elaine (I think that was her name?) reacted so kindly, going "Oh my god, darling..." or something like that. Darling my ass, if she'd woken me up in the middle of the night to serve me cookies and an energy drink I think I would've thrown the plate after her!

And Red Bull is just one of the most disgusting drinks on the planet.

Crazy isn't it, redbull is gross enough anyway but at 2am, really? are you sure you need 2 energy drinks at that time of the morning to give you the energy to stay awake and eat pasty and a full pack of custard creams bleugh! :superpuke::superpuke::superpuke: