negin mirsalehi

q8reFdb.png

not even skinny per normal non SG standards

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure if we call her 'fat' we're being a bit satirical but this is skinnygossip so I'm really surprised you decided to make this thread? Are there any achievements/ traits that you find worthy of being admired and discussed here? :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure if we call her 'fat' we're being a bit satirical but this is skinnygossip so I'm really surprised you decided to make this thread? Are there any achievements/ traits that you find worthy of being admired and discussed here? :confused:
I am not being satirical at all, she's fat
IMG_9824.JPG

IMG_9825.JPG

IMG_9826.JPG

Instagram photos are tricky so I can understand why she might have founded her smaller than she is but imo, this girl is not even slim, let alone skinny

She's very much of the Emily Ratajkowski build I think, just like the shape of her arms and legs, but she's shorter if I'm not mistaken so it looks worse. I think she has the potential to have a nice face because it hints at cheekbones even at her weight so if she lost some, she'd look good.

She's very much of the Emily Ratajkowski build I think, just like the shape of her arms and legs, but she's shorter if I'm not mistaken so it looks worse. I think she has the potential to have a nice face because it hints at cheekbones even at her weight so if she lost some, she'd look good.
I remember when EmRata was in Milan that a lot of people saw her (I believe they made even an article about it) and couldn't stop tweeting about how short she is irl. She didn't reach 5'9 in high heels. The article was pretty annoying but basically, it says that without bodyguards and stuff, Emily looked like your average girl you saw on the street.
Idk if you can understand the language but it really shows how people react when those instagram all smoke and mirrors models have to face reality.
http://www.linkiesta.it/it/article/2017/02/23/sorpresa-emily-ratajkowski-e-una-falsa-bella/33350/

I remember when EmRata was in Milan that a lot of people saw her (I believe they made even an article about it) and couldn't stop tweeting about how short she is irl. She didn't reach 5'9 in high heels. The article was pretty annoying but basically, it says that without bodyguards and stuff, Emily looked like your average girl you saw on the street.
Idk if you can understand the language but it really shows how people react when those instagram all smoke and mirrors models have to face reality.
http://www.linkiesta.it/it/article/2017/02/23/sorpresa-emily-ratajkowski-e-una-falsa-bella/33350/
I can't read Italian unfortunately but wow, that short? With Negin, she looks like she's maybe even my height (5'3" :() but I would have thought Emily was 5'7".

I can't read Italian unfortunately but wow, that short? With Negin, she looks like she's maybe even my height (5'3" :() but I would have thought Emily was 5'7".
Yeah, they described her as 'very, very short' and Emily's claimed height is 5'7.

She is very FAKE. Fillers, nose job, boobs, disorted pictures on Instagram, buying followers etc

God this brings me such joy to read. Thank you for sharing. I hate Emily Ratajkowski and her weird falcon face with a passion; it's always gratifying to hear that these "Instagram hot girls" are bland and ordinary irl. Negin strikes me as exactly the same.

God this brings me such joy to read. Thank you for sharing. I hate Emily Ratajkowski and her weird falcon face with a passion; it's always gratifying to hear that these "Instagram hot girls" are bland and ordinary irl. Negin strikes me as exactly the same.
Except Negin isn't even a "hot girl"... she looks so matronly, which is fine if she was, but she's not.

• Agree
Ahhhhh this girl is actually one of the very few girls that I have a crush on despite not being skinny.
I just find her gorgeous. Stunning hair and face; and her style is amazing. I wish I had her closet.

• Agree
why is this even a goddamn thread? Who is this? She was fat a year ago and she's fat now. Not shocking that she's short and not shocking that a rookie revived something two years old.

• Agree