Need Help For New Shoes!

I like them, but the platform and the heel make them kinda 'meh'. Would be better if they were the same color.

I like them, but the platform and the heel make them kinda 'meh'. Would be better if they were the same color.

Thats true. Hm maybe I just order them and a few others and then send those back I don't like. I love online-shopping :p

Thats true. Hm maybe I just order them and a few others and then send those back I don't like. I love online-shopping :p

Me too, I adore it! The only problem is that I see these things I can't get out of my mind, but I have no money for... :(
What others do you want to order?

I love the color! I've been looking for shoes in that nice shade of red forever :p

They are from Zalando, maybe they also ship to other countriey if you don't live in Germany :) They have a huge variety of shoes though some are very ugly ;)

Oh i looove the ones you originally showed. Had to look them up!

As for all the others, I wasn't impressed, but that's just me.

They are from Zalando, maybe they also ship to other countriey if you don't live in Germany :) They have a huge variety of shoes though some are very ugly ;)

Yay, i love Zalando :grin: I'm actually from Germany, but live in the Netherlands right now, so maybe i'll see if they will deliver here. Thanks for the tip! :kiss:

Yay, i love Zalando :grin: I'm actually from Germany, but live in the Netherlands right now, so maybe i'll see if they will deliver here. Thanks for the tip! :kiss:

No problem :kiss:

At all: thanks for your help :kiss:
Maybe I'll post some pics when I get them?

That's super cute haha! :DD I'd say nobody is too small for flats... you can't always wear heels, right?

:grin: thats true, but sometimes its nice if I don't have to crane my neck to look into people eyes :grin:

I thought I could "use" this thread ;)

So what do you think of these shoes? I really love the golden buckle and I like the fresh colour. But I'm afraid the heel might be a bit too much.

D32W1A_00039_C8002_16.image

D32W1A_00039_C8002_04.image

Sorry, I could not find bigger pictures, but you can look at them here.
Opinions please? :)

I thought I could "use" this thread ;)

So what do you think of these shoes? I really love the golden buckle and I like the fresh colour. But I'm afraid the heel might be a bit too much.

D32W1A_00039_C8002_16.image

D32W1A_00039_C8002_04.image

Sorry, I could not find bigger pictures, but you can look at them here.
Opinions please? :)

Hmm it is hard to tell from the photos (even on the site) are those heels gold? It is a little too much for me, but then again I am pretty conservative in my clothes.

Hmm it is hard to tell from the photos (even on the site) are those heels gold? It is a little too much for me, but then again I am pretty conservative in my clothes.

yes the heels are goldish too. usually i like simple clothes as well but you could add a little bit of a fun colour to your outfit...