Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

Her range of expressions are limiting to say the least but that being said she is downright beautiful to look at. She's not a timeless beauty nor is she an ethereal one-of-kind rarity yet she still commands attention.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
Interview Magazine March 2017
ffVXvYz.jpg

upwyfy6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Caption translation
전형적인 아름다움을 뛰어넘어, 개성 넘치는 매력의 시대✨주먹만한 얼굴 크기에 길고 가느다란 팔다리, 주근깨 사이로 보이는 신비로운 마스크나탈리 웨슬링은 2017년을 대표하는 새로운 세대의 모델 그 자체입니다

We are now in the generation of charismatic beauty, which transcends average, cookie-cutter prettiness. Natalie Wrestling, with her tiny face and willowy limbs, offers us an enchanting glimpse of this from between her freckles.

Accurate description of Natalie but also ironic that it's Korean Vogue which is saying this

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_1002.jpg

Natalie's new tattoo. I don't understand her taste in tattoos to be honest. I would rather not have brand names displayed on my body. As much as I love Saint Laurent, I'm not gonna tattoo YSL on myself....unless they're giving me free clothes.

Maybe she is getting paid for it, permanent product placement?

• Agree
View attachment 16739
Natalie's new tattoo. I don't understand her taste in tattoos to be honest. I would rather not have brand names displayed on my body. As much as I love Saint Laurent, I'm not gonna tattoo YSL on myself....unless they're giving me free clothes.

i have nothing against tattoos... im actually thinking of getting my first one soon.... but you're right what is she thinking? :wtf:

View attachment 16739

i have nothing against tattoos... im actually thinking of getting my first one soon.... but you're right what is she thinking? :wtf:

I think that in skate culture, brands hold a lot more weight than just in terms of fashion loyalty. Regardless of whether you're repped by a certain skate brand, or just align yourselves with them socially, it's more of a pack, or a gang. You know, like show support for your crew, or let people know which team of pros you support - like any sports team. With the Vans x Natalie tattoo, I'd say that's to commemorate her first collaboration with Vans, who's she's obviously aligned her loyalties with very early in the piece - before she hit any notoriety for her modelling - so must be a momentous occasion for her. I get that it's a little unusual, but if you just think it as a commemoration of what's most likely a major event in her life it seems less strange and producty.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
I think that in skate culture, brands hold a lot more weight than just in terms of fashion loyalty. Regardless of whether you're repped by a certain skate brand, or just align yourselves with them socially, it's more of a pack, or a gang. You know, like show support for your crew, or let people know which team of pros you support - like any sports team. With the Vans x Natalie tattoo, I'd say that's to commemorate her first collaboration with Vans, who's she's obviously aligned her loyalties with very early in the piece - before she hit any notoriety for her modelling - so must be a momentous occasion for her. I get that it's a little unusual, but if you just think it as a commemoration of what's most likely a major event in her life it seems less strange and producty.

I understand where you're coming from!

I have few friends that are pro, AM, or just really hellish good skateboarders ,and some do have skate logo tatts, or just skate tatts in general. Like Riley Hawk has his dad's logo tattooed on himself, and David Gravette has "King of the Road," (skate comp) on his eyebrows. Some as jokes and some are definitely for the camaraderie!

I suppose because Natalie to me is first a model and then a skater, so it seemed strange, but in her mind it's probably vice versa!

I really like her (marketed?) tomboy personality without going for an androgynous look. I mean, when you see her in video or hear her talk, she has a total tomboy vibe, but just by looking at her you couldn't tell and she can pull off very feminine looks as well for that case. I also hope she will fix her walk, she's slouching, but maybe that's the skating posture influence.

How do I get those legs though??? They're absolute goals.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I really like her (marketed?) tomboy personality without going for an androgynous look. I mean, when you see her in video or hear her talk, she has a total tomboy vibe, but just by looking at her you couldn't tell and she can pull off very feminine looks as well for that case. I also hope she will fix her walk, she's slouching, but maybe that's the skating posture influence.

How do I get those legs though??? They're absolute goals.

I actually really like her hulking walk. I think the awkwardness is VERY natalie. If I booked her for a show, and if she stepped lightly down the walk and seduced me like a black panther, it wouldn't be what I booked her for.

• Agree