Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

My god, I looked at her runway pics first and she looks terrible. Then I saw her in print and she looks amazing. Very unfortunate clip of her walking . . . she looks confused :facepalm:

Last edited:
natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-7.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-8.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-10.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-1.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-2.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015-4.jpg

natalie-westling-carly-moore-by-sc3b8lve-sundsbc3b8-for-v-magazine-spring-2015.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Wow - she looked like a dream in March 2016 Vogue Italia.
Photographed by Paolo Roversi.

Edit: I do wish that she would change up her facial expression a little, though.
02.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
She is the first (and only) model that I found has very similar facial features as me. She makes me want to let my hair grow long and dye it red :) I can only dream to have her body, though. Those legs...

Giving me Natasha Lyonne teas. I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume the walk will improve pretty quickly since she's a newcomer (?), but those legs are everything

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm in love. Just because she's a redhaid. I have a soft spot for redhaids. :shy:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Her voice is so different to what I would have expected.

Her.... everything is different than what I expect, to be honest. Not necessarily in a bad way (I don't think?)

I must say though, the curly red hair is a dream on her. I do wish she'd smile a bit more, just to change it up- she looks incredibly charming with that mischievous grin.

Some pics from Vogue Korea
654373-800w.jpg

654376-800w.jpg

654378-800w.jpg

Side note: My friend worked with her recently and said that she was super sweet, charming, and "ethereally thin".:luv:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users