Natasha Poly

natasha-poly_gucci2.jpg
[/IMG]

Also I hav found this :

Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova , generally shortened to Natasha Poly (born July 12, 1985), is a Russian model.
She began modeling locally in 2000. After winning a model search competition in Moscow, she made her runway debut, walking for Emanuel Ungaro in 2004. The year would prove to be her breakout year; she walked in 54 fashion shows in cities like Milan, Paris, and New York City, and graced the cover of French Vogue twice consecutively.

She currently resides in New York, NY and has her own fan-site at www.NatashaPoly.com where all can experience the true goddess that is Ms.Poly. At this point, Natasha can only rise higher on the stairway to supermodel enlightenment, and MDC will be there to experience every bit of it.

She has....

Hair Dark Blonde
Eyes Gree
Bust 33
Height 178

Waist 23
Hips 34

Shoe 9

2ez1nnp.jpg

natasha.jpg

natasha-poly-attends-the-met-costume-institute-gala-2011-1.jpg

natasha-poly-88910.jpg

86021.jpg

natasha-poly-88908.jpg

natasha-poly-88911.jpg

I really had to post all those pics, 'cause she is absolutely stunning :luv:

And she looks so young! I know that she's only 26 (unless it's a bad math day...) but she absolutely measures up to all the 17-year-olds out there lately. Models can often look so haggard once they hit the mid-20s mark, you can tell she takes care of herself :)

She's so versatile with her face, she could capture any mood.

Sometimes I think that she has very wide hips, because her gap is too big for her weight :confused:

Love her! one of my favourite supermodels. Amazing street style and killer body of course

Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June/July 2012
Natasha-Poly-by-Mario-Sorrenti-Clair-de-Jour-Vogue-Paris-June-July-2012-2.jpg
tumblr_m4ivu5Q5RB1qad56lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4iwy0qLe41qbppbno1_500.jpg
Natasha-Poly-by-Mario-Sorrenti-Clair-de-Jour-Vogue-Paris-June-July-2012-4.jpg
natasha-vogue-paris-1.jpg
53.png

:luv::luv::luv::luv:

Couldn't help but smile at this quote: What are the biggest misconception about models?

"That they don’t eat! Lately there have been a lot of questions about this and I’m like, “why is everybody talking about this again?” Also, that they think they are really beautiful."

It's ok Miss Poly, we know that you're super human and don't eat. Actually we prefer that you keep it that way :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user