Natasha Poly

A

analinne

One more -amazing girl, unbeliveable body :luv:

Natasha Poly was born on July 12, 1985 in Perm, Russia and began modeling locally in 2000. After winning a model search competition in Moscow,she made her runway debut, walking for Emanuel Ungaro in 2004.

Poly has appeared in many advertisement campaigns, including Gucci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, and Dolce & Gabbana, and has walked the runway for notable brands such as Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Gucci, Versace and Victoria's Secret.

Also she was touted by American Vogue in 2009 as one of the faces of the moment. Poly has appeared in editorials for Russian, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and American Vogue.

00360m.jpg

natasha+poly+balmain.jpg

Natasha+Poly-thumb-500x749.jpg

Spring-2007-Michael-Kors-Reaty-to-Wear-Natasha-Poly.vga.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMdRu3tR6_wIipnkKb9P4zpWlJS-Pb2omutNpAO-MB-buyZwwCQ4hkmuzVBQ.jpg

And of course, the best on the end :
00140m.jpg

I adore her outfit in this pic :luv: Very pretty and stylish girl :) I wonder which are her stats :hmm:

I found this :

Height 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Measurements
83-58-86 (EU); 33-24-34 (US)
Dress size 2 (US) ; 34 (EU)

:rolleyes:

Wow.. never heard of her before...
love her and thanks for posting!:)

Love her! As soon as I get back my skinny body, I am gonna dress up like a model, mostly black outfits and skinny jeans!

One more -amazing girl, unbeliveable body :luv:

Natasha Poly was born on July 12, 1985 in Perm, Russia and began modeling locally in 2000. After winning a model search competition in Moscow,she made her runway debut, walking for Emanuel Ungaro in 2004.

Poly has appeared in many advertisement campaigns, including Gucci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, and Dolce & Gabbana, and has walked the runway for notable brands such as Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Gucci, Versace and Victoria's Secret.

Also she was touted by American Vogue in 2009 as one of the faces of the moment. Poly has appeared in editorials for Russian, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and American Vogue.

00360m.jpg

natasha+poly+balmain.jpg

Natasha+Poly-thumb-500x749.jpg

Spring-2007-Michael-Kors-Reaty-to-Wear-Natasha-Poly.vga.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMdRu3tR6_wIipnkKb9P4zpWlJS-Pb2omutNpAO-MB-buyZwwCQ4hkmuzVBQ.jpg

And of course, the best on the end :
00140m.jpg

OMG She is my absolute FAVOURITE model hands down, right from the start. My inspiration, I'd KILL to look like her...

She's my favorite too. I LOVE her Body and she has such a lovely face!
The last pic is gorgeous. Thanks. ;)

She is amazing! And she just scored a L'oreal contract so i think she deserves the title Supermodel! :luv: