Natasha Poly

Lapin

Worker Bee
She just looks sooo good especially for her age. I find her 10x more admirable and beautiful for retaining such a great figure despite being 31 with a kid. Gives me hope!

Reactions: 1 user

sentier

Grand Dame
Model Natasha Poly attends the The Daily Front Row's 4th Annual Fashion Media Awards at Park Hyatt New York on September 8, 2016 in New York City.

Ethereal

Super Star
Thank you for updating this thread girls. You know it's a real model when you go from page 1 to 22 and the she still looks stunning.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Misstairs

Rising Star
IMG_5372.PNG

Good job on Karlie for uploading the only existing picture where she looks better than Natasha.

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users

abominable_princess

Worker Bee
She appeared in Lisa Eldridge's latest makeup tutorial, incl some chatting about her love of makeup and her skills. Bonus red carpet photo at the end. I like hearing her talk, she has a nice voice :)

• Love

luciole

Super Star
I’m not quite sure how to embed an Instagram post on here (someone please bestow the knowledge upon me) so here is a lovely screenshot from her Instagram :luv:

luciole

Super Star
Photobucket doesn’t want to cooperate apparently

• Love

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
I’m not quite sure how to embed an Instagram post on here (someone please bestow the knowledge upon me) so here is a lovely screenshot from her Instagram :luv:
Just posting the link works! (Props to @Alpha Bullcock for setting up the site so seamlessly :kiss:) Personally do think screenshots are better though since it's annoying if the person deletes the photo on insta

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users