Natalie Portman's Wedding Dress

well, i think she looks stunning. ive always adored natalie and its nice to see she has gone for tradition, comfort- a small, close family ceremony with a cute little dress to her personal tastes rather than the biggest/baddest/most-money-you-can-spend-then-sell-all-the-pics-to-worldwide-magazines type we almost expect from celebs nowadays. and more importantly she looks so incredibly happy. thats what a wedding is about :)

I really don't like it but maybe it's traditional, a family dress or something.

I had the same thought. If it is that way, I really think it is okay... but to be honest: it is her wedding and it is her wedding-dress, she can wear whatever she wants on this beautiful day.

I will do the same on my wedding!

I actually love evrything about the dress (except the sleves). It's basically the same wedding dress I've always planned to have...but not the sleves, they make the dress hideous! They're so big! It would have been much better if she would have had elbow length fitted sleves.

Also, I read in an article that her close friends (that are fashion designers and have designed quite a few of her dresses) designed the dress. I don't understand why they wouldn't have made it...idk...better

I don't have a problem with the style of the dress, but it fits her horribly! Kate Middleton's dress was very conservative but it fit her wonderfully. Natalie's looks terrible.