Natalie Portman

D

Daisy

I was watching a movie with this beautiful actress today, and since I know her height is the same as mine, I was wondering what iher weight is. She is pretty skinny, isn't she?

i think she gained weight since Black Swan (but she surely was skinny then!) ´cause she was preg and stuff? (think she is at a "normal.slim"weight now)unfortunally i don´t know her stats when was ultra skinny...and yesss!she really is pretty :)

I love Natalie. She's always been beautiful, no matter what her weight. I bet she was somewhere close to Mila (95), they looked about the same height and weight. She looked so fantastic in that white dress she wore in the movie. *drool*

6a00d8341c630a53ef0148c8127979970c-320wi

blackswan.png

natalie-portman-32191.jpeg

natalie-portman-black-swan-rodarte-venice1-e1293663451303.jpg

I *adore* Natalie! I've watched every film with her in it ^_^

I think naturally she must be around 115? She's not very tall. And for Black Swan she dropped down to apprx. 98.

She looks beautiful on the red dress. I just love the dress; looks amazing!!!!

I'm thinking of having a custom design similar to hers...

I *adore* Natalie! I've watched every film with her in it ^_^

I think naturally she must be around 115? She's not very tall. And for Black Swan she dropped down to apprx. 98.

I'm 99 lbs at the moment but she seemed so skinnier than me in Black Swan !:oops:

So skinny in Black Swan!!!
She has always been one of my favorite actresses...
black_swan_movie_image_natalie_portman_02.jpg

image.jpg

natalie-portman-black-swan.jpg

I love her. I also kind of love how Keira Knightley was her double in the Star Wars series. Both very skinny and beautiful (even though I feel like Knightley slouches a bit...and that's sad).

natalie_keira_400.jpg

I love her. I also kind of love how Keira Knightley was her double in the Star Wars series. Both very skinny and beautiful (even though I feel like Knightley slouches a bit...and that's sad).

natalie_keira_400.jpg

WOW I can't believe how similar their facial features are... I've never noticed that! They're both very beautiful women, skinny but with very different proportions (Natalie is petite and evenly slim whereas Keira is tall and slightly bottom-heavy).

I think Natalie dropped to 90-95 as both her and Mila lost 20lbs each (they're both around 5'3 I think?) neither were big to start with, so a 2-digit number sounds completely reasonable.

natalie_keira_400.jpg

In that pic they look like sisters!

natalie_keira_400.jpg
Apparently in full make-up, their own mothers couldn't tell them apart :grin:

WOW I can't believe how similar their facial features are... I've never noticed that! They're both very beautiful women, skinny but with very different proportions (Natalie is petite and evenly slim whereas Keira is tall and slightly bottom-heavy).

I think Natalie dropped to 90-95 as both her and Mila lost 20lbs each (they're both around 5'3 I think?) neither were big to start with, so a 2-digit number sounds completely reasonable.

Yeah, I remember reading a Mila Kunis interview from around the time Black Swan was about to premiere. She did mention that she was slightly taller than Natalie (5'4" vs. 5'3") and that Natalie's weight during the shooting was about 5 to 10 pounds lower than Mila's. In the interview, she said how everytime she saw Natalie, she would notice her skinny frame. As in "OMG she looks so tiny and frail!". Also, it's interesting how they covered Mila's weight loss for the movie MUCH MORE than Natalie's, considering Natalie's body and weight were the most striking.

I did a thorough Black Swan weightloss research. Borderline creepy.

Wow, based on those recent pics, if Hollywood every needs an actress to play Hillary Clinton, I think a casting should be made to Natalie....hahah