Natalie Portman

she was so pretty as a child
10817589_655106644606742_130707569_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
At Cannes 2015:
28A182E300000578-3081270-image-m-12_1431595937202.jpg

I feel like at least she wears extra weight well. Like, even in her chubby pictures, she's wearing clothes/bra/etc that fit her, posture still generally good, weight is rather even all over her body - unlike some women who gain weight, forget they're not an XS anymore and suddenly start looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Reactions: 2 users
At Cannes 2015:
28A182E300000578-3081270-image-m-12_1431595937202.jpg

I feel like at least she wears extra weight well. Like, even in her chubby pictures, she's wearing clothes/bra/etc that fit her, posture still generally good, weight is rather even all over her body - unlike some women who gain weight, forget they're not an XS anymore and suddenly start looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Spot on. She looks fantastic when skinny, but at least she's not pretending to be anymore. She, or stylist, seems to know her body well.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched a movie called Léon the other day with baby Natalie in it! She was so precious. She's always had short arms but I never really let it bother me til seeing her chubby, recent photos. Too bad.

I might be biased because I am not-so-secretly in love with Natalie Portman, but goddamn she looks beautiful in that red dress. To me she is the true definition of petite. Although I don't necessarily envy her body, I wouldn't say she looks bad. Gorgeous woman, brilliant actress.

edit: really don't like her as a blonde though...

Reactions: 4 users
I watched a movie called Léon the other day with baby Natalie in it! She was so precious. She's always had short arms but I never really let it bother me til seeing her chubby, recent photos. Too bad.
Leon the Professional
I love that movie!!!

I have such a soft spot for Natalie. Not only is she an extremely talented actress, she is a Harvard alumnus, a human rights activist, and speaks about 4 languages. She also looks great on the red carpet too.

Natalie-Portman-Best-Red-Carpet-Moments-Birthday-06082012-Lead01-600x450.jpg