Natalie Portman

Natalie :cry:

article-0-0C7C44C4000005DC-184_468x502.jpg

Natalie??!!!?! Noooooooooooooooo! :wtf:
I never expected her to stay at black swan weight, but this is just... :cry:
Just goes to show, being vegan won't keep you skinny if you're eating pasta all the time. Come back to us, slim Natalie!

Cases like Natalie's are pretty much the best kind of reverse thinspiration. I mean, she isn't fat, by any means now. From a non-SG standpoint, she could even still be considered "slim," yet her face is just so much less beautiful than before. It's kinda amazing how just maybe around 10 or 20 extra pounds or so can make a huge difference in that regard.

Cases like Natalie's are pretty much the best kind of reverse thinspiration. I mean, she isn't fat, by any means now. From a non-SG standpoint, she could even still be considered "slim," yet her face is just so much less beautiful than before. It's kinda amazing how just maybe around 10 or 20 extra pounds or so can make a huge difference in that regard.
agreed. and she now has tuckshop arms and stumpy legs. just everything is less flattering. I used to actual like her as a celebrity.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

She looked wonderful around the time of black swan, so did mila kunis. It's such a shame for both of them. I know Mila's pregnant now but :nopity:

idk she wasn't skinny before black swan so I wasn't expecting her to be skinny after.
She looked her normal slim-not skinny self in Thor.
I don't follow her much, but I always thought that she was quite slim. Not Black Swan skinny, but in some other movies (Vendetta, etc) she wasn't looking this fat and doughy either.

She looks so much older and undefined now. She usually has this radiant presence about her, and I don't see it on these pictures (but maybe it's just me).
This makes me actually sad, I've loved her acting since Leo the Professional.

Did she always look so stumpy? :wtf: Not that I've been paying much attention to her. Her arms look awfully short and odd.

Did she always look so stumpy? :wtf: Not that I've been paying much attention to her. Her arms look awfully short and odd.

Well, she's really tiny. Only about 5'3" if I remember correctly- she really only looked long and elegant at her lower weights (between 82lbs and 105lbs) much more than that and she starts getting this stumpy look.

She also just happens to have very short limbs... Like, I'm also 5'3" but if I let my arms hang at my sides, my fingers go more than halfway to my knees, whereas hers barely extend past her crotch. Sometimes I hate my gorilla arms, but I have to remind myself it's better than the other extreme...

@Natalie
@sylphe

Yeah I know she's very short, but I've seen girls her height who look like tiny version of taller girl. I just didn't notice this till now in movies, and skinnier look did make her look... longer haha Well we're all built differently :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Natalie
@sylphe

Yeah I know she's very short, but I've seen girls her height who look like tiny version of taller girl. I just didn't notice this till now in movies, and skinnier look did make her look... longer haha Well we're all built differently :)

Often that comes with proportions. Yeah, some smaller girls look like tiny versions of tall ones, but not everyone is that lucky, unfortunately ^__^;;

Last edited by a moderator: