Natalia Vodianova

Not only is she strikingly beautiful, but Natalia also has an incredible soul.

I watched this interview with her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbI8JBT2Seg

And everything about her, the way she expresses herself, how she chooses her words so wisely, and the fact that, despite english not being her first language, she manages to communicate in a very posed manner what she intends.

She really is the definition of pure class and elegance in a woman. I really admire her, not only for modelling work but all the charity work she does.

She's had her fourth child on May 2nd, a boy named Maxim :luvluv:

From her instagram:

Last night at 2.45am was born our baby boy Maxim, living up to the definition of his name: he was born an incredible 4.2kg and 55cm! The baby and I are doing beautifully well to the delight of the proud Daddy. Thank you for all your good wishes, I would now like to pass them on to all women who are still expecting. Enjoy every minute of it S)

8vDCCal.jpg

image.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

wow this shoot looks like it would be so cool to do! :grin: I wonder on the technicalities though lol :hmm: She is amazing, and damn that baby! congrats to her, truly a beautiful person inside and out:luvluv:

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

wow this shoot looks like it would be so cool to do! :grin: I wonder on the technicalities though lol :hmm: She is amazing, and damn that baby! congrats to her, truly a beautiful person inside and out:luvluv:

This editorial reminds me of the scene in Titanic where Jack is stuck to the pole and Rose is swimming around with the ax trying to liberate him :lol:

Haha yes @Lolita! Seriously though how did they shoot this? Just fill a room up with water that doesn't leak out lol?:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yes @Lolita! Seriously though how did they shoot this? Just fill a room up with water that doesn't leak out lol?:hmm:

I am wondering too :hmm:
Or maybe they just shot it in a normal room, and then added water with special effect or photoshop afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering too :hmm:
Or maybe they just shot it in a normal room, and then added water with special effect or photoshop afterwards?

Hmm yeah, she looks like she's really in the water at some points... maybe they just had like and inch or two and then photoshopped it from there:sneaky:, OR they shot it in a pool :grin:, OR... it's all just green screen :wtf: haha I think it would be so fun to set up photo shoots :shy:

I fell in love with this editorial, Adrian Brody is a very nice addition to it :luvluv: Photographed by Peter Lindbergh, Vogue, July 2015
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-01.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-02.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-03.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-07.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-11.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-12.jpg
adrien-brody-natalia-vodianova-vogue-13.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Her face is so overwhelming, but in the best way possible. I can't look away.

My thoughts exactly. Going into this thread I realized (because I usually comment on the model's body) I never even look at her legs or her arms. Her face is too magnetic. It's those eyes.

Reactions: 1 users
She legit looked like a baby while having her own:

tumblr_m1sntjfE4e1qbovnfo1_500.jpg

And here's a few more throwbacks too:

tumblr_ltxwjnZTcE1qauy8fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2lhuw6BgE1rs4pndo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lik0oqArAX1qeyxi8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 3 users