iz6whSu.jpg

oqXb7Yz.jpg

Sh6Jc7u.jpg

GJZWIOe.jpg

n5qv6KR.jpg

uC612Yy.jpg
pQJYJxb.jpg

7Y1vLCg.jpg

She looks really young, but I'm a huge sucker for light eyes. What are her legs like? They look bigger in comparison, any runway shots?

Stats updated by FT as of June 2022

DOB: 8 April 1995

MA: Avant
US: Society
FR: Elite
DE: Iconic

Height: 5'10.5" (179)

Bust: 32 (81)
Waist: 24 (61)
Hips: 35 (89)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks skinny/curvy/sexy to me. Not a bad thing. I'd definitely like to see more photos of her work. Beautiful face/eyes/hair too.

She reminds me of vlada in a few pix, so that just automatically makes me like her. However, I think her facial expressions are rather bland and monotonous. She's got time to work on that though.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

^doing the figure skating pose seems gratuitous here but maybe it's relevant? :hahano:

Anyway, her legs aren't the thinnest but I really admire the level of fitness she's able to maintain with a relatively skinny frame

Wow! Her bridge is so delicate. I love how every stretch flows to the next.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Elle France May 2017

r8txHH9.jpg

RUJPaId.jpg

HGb0POF.jpg

Y7qhyvB.jpg

N1YN2Cr.jpg

T6QE2sV.jpg

I love her- I think she's so adorable. I'm pretty sure she also just signed with The Society for NYFW.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Holy crap, I am obsessed with her-mostly because it looks like she was (is?) a rhythmic gymnast before becoming a model!

She's obviously got a ton of muscle in her legs, which makes them seem bigger. But my goodness, I am fangirling so hard right now :D

Wow! Her bridge is so delicate. I love how every stretch flows to the next.

This is so beautiful, oh my gosh. She's got that crazy back flexibility that rhythmic gymnasts are particularly known for, and her toes!!! :luv: I would have killed for those when I was still doing the sport; her arches look just as good as any ballerina's.

I. Am. Dying. That first video was actual perfection. The toss (followed by the two turns and the catch in a half-handstand move) you see at the beginning would have taken years to perfect. The timing, the positioning, the force of the throw, even the way that the ball left her hand...she did it so naturally, so instinctively. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it is instinct; after people get the hang of the toss, they can usually tell where it's going to go/how far it's going to go as soon as the apparatus leaves their hand. I am in awe of the way she caught the ball, though. The strength she would have needed to hold that position, the hours of practice she would have gone through to perfect the move, and not even mentioning the back flexibility needed for that...just wow. I'm going to stop now, because this is getting less and less articulate :D

(Sidenote: her upper body is to die for, even if her legs aren't the thinnest!)

I just want to add that I absolutely love seeing ballerinas/rhythmic gymnasts/dancers becoming signed models. The strength and flexibility that they're coming in with opens up a ton of new possibilities for photoshoots! It's always cool seeing a girl posing in a kickass dress, but it's even cooler (at least in my opinion!) when she's doing a penche balance at the same time (as Natalia is in the picture posted by @bingeonvogue) ;)

Thank you for introducing me to her!!! I love SGF-it's so easy to find gorgeous, inspirational girls on here <3

Reactions: 1 users
Nataliya just posted this to her Instagram, and I thought it was too beautiful a shot not too share. She has a very classic, elegant beauty, and I love this historical-aristocratic look going on here, it really suits her.
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 2.37.29 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Both she and Sofia Tesmenitskaya were members of the Russian National Rythic Gymnastics team and Natalia achieved Master Sport International (basically a Russian National champ) which is no small feat.

I adore rhythmic gymnasts. Long lean lines combined with strength, control, and total body awareness lends itself perfectly to modeling. Her posing is always so graceful and elegant... I mean could you imagine what Kendall, Bella, or just about any other model, would look like attempting this?
Screenshot_20180613-194921.png

• Agree
I met her several times in Paris. She’s effortlessly cool and has a great sense of humour.

Some photos from her old sporting days.
hRXt6CiuPRE.jpg
y_b00ef650.jpg
z_ec5f19b8.jpg
x_0e96a98b.jpg

x_02470c27.jpg
P33C_czc0bU.jpg
dtQ-4GC6qu0.jpg

If you understand Russian, you will like this interview.

Her face gives me the doll era vibes

9adcd3676601d3bb9f6281e8fad984cc.jpg

kEXLMQmmvkg.jpg

620x775_1_070b364a5f5de59cbacac50853d03198@1024x1280_0xac120002_4983359961551716351.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 10.15.13.png

Q: " What are you doing during quarantine?"
A: "Eating yummy foods, watching films, exercising very rarely..."

Hope this is all for show😐

• Sad
View attachment 75553

Q: " What are you doing during quarantine?"
A: "Eating yummy foods, watching films, exercising very rarely..."

Hope this is all for show😐

I'm sure, she's just joking.

''Do you want me to make a video of my workout?
IMG_6400.jpg

''Your tips how not to gain tons of weight during the quarantine. Is it possible with out doing workouts?
-Haha, now I'm gaining weight and I don't care:) Well, honestly I don't gain much weight (she means, she's naturally skinny).
I also noticed that when I work out a lot, I gain more. So, now I do a quick workout to have a toned body.

-
IMG_6401.jpg