Natalia Dyer

I came across these photos of Natalia looking lovely. I don't think they've been posted here yet so thought I'd share

natalia-dyer-for-wwd(1)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

natalia-dyer-for-wwd-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

natalia-dyer-005-jpg.128588

Attachments

• natalia-dyer-005.jpg
    natalia-dyer-005.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 4,676
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I think and I know that this isn't novel thought, but I am just astounded at how all over the place she can look because I would love to diagnose why she seems to fluctuate not in weight but like overall ~health~? and I obviously wonder if whatever she's doing is worth it....because you know it seems really tied to her thinness

image.jpg

also can't get over how dirty they did her with the styling in the show post the first season, like....damn
202008251203-main.cropped_1598331834.jpg

like she looks so great in the first season and like bright eyed and fresh (especially relative to now)
Stranger-Things-Natalia-Dyer-1280x720.jpg
poster.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think and I know that this isn't novel thought, but I am just astounded at how all over the place she can look because I would love to diagnose why she seems to fluctuate not in weight but like overall ~health~? and I obviously wonder if whatever she's doing is worth it....because you know it seems really tied to her thinness

Does she actually fluctuate though? To me it looks like she's had a slow gradual deterioration in her appearance and that it just stands out more sometimes through the difference between candid event shots versus photoshoots.

I don't think we have enough information to say she looks like this now because she's thin. It could be because of drugs as some have said above sure, but at a more mundane level age effects people differently. I've known many people of varying weights to start looking haggard in their late twenties, it's all about their health habits (smoking, diet, exercise etc).

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I've known many people of varying weights to start looking haggard in their late twenties, it's all about their health habits (smoking, diet, exercise etc).
Agree. If she’s living the kind of life I did for part of my 20s (heavy partying and drinking and taking drugs several times a week, eating absolutely atrociously, little sleep/no regular sleep pattern, little to no exercise) then her face looks as would expected. On top of this, I think her lack of facial fat probably does emphasise the effects of a poor lifestyle and make her look more haggard than she otherwise would if her face was a little rounder. Plus she probably has shit genes. I’m sure there are plenty of other celebs her age that live/have lived similar lifestyles, but it just doesn’t show on their faces like Natalia.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I’m (maybe naively) leaning towards the idea that the questions around her appearance were to do with styling, makeup and other factors.

I’m not one to deny the facts of drug use (and other poor lifestyle choices, fun as they may be) showing on the face, but these are some of the more recent posts on her instagram- lighter eye make-up, growing out her bangs, bringing back some life in her colouring & going back to lighter hair colours have done wonders, even if lighting and editing play a part
IMG_1571.jpeg
IMG_1569.jpeg
IMG_1570.jpeg

And I must admit, I think the auburn hair is to die for on her

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users