Natalia Dyer

She IS in fact a drug addicted coke fiend who has lost her looks to it. Insiders who’ve hung with her say she is constantly doing it and it quite clearly shows on her haggard face. If we haven’t learned anything from Cara Delevigne embarrassing herself maybe we can learn it from Natalie. Regular coke use ≠ responsible coke use. It quite clearly shows. It wasn’t just this premiere. Every appearance she’s made recently is horrific.

I agree she used to look classy and skinny, though the skinny-ness is perhaps due to the speculative cocaine use. To be fair, her current look does not suit her (the bangs, hair colour, + heavy eye liner looks very cheap) plus the blue dress looks like a Halloween costume. That's just poor taste. Now, maybe due to genes and the drugs combined or perhaps the drugs alone, she isn't ageing gracefully at all. It's a bit much to say she could be the poster girl of an anti drug campaign.

Ah yes. Miss VIP has arrived. The queen of it all. Whose opinion triumphs everybody else’s.

No need to be a sour bitch when someone has a differing opinion from yours. You can have opposing opinions from others, and discuss them like mature adults.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
I've never found Natalia to be that conventionally pretty, and her skin has always looked somewhat dry, she's also very prone to fine lines around the mouth and eyes. Coke problem allegations aside, I think her terrible looks stem from poor styling and makeup choices. That Beetlejuice black hair washes her out completely, and the uneven fringe and tips are horrible. Moreover, her makeup looks cakey and dry, she clearly has dry skin so idk why they won't use cream products instead of chalk on her eyes and eyebrows.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.17.42.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.17.42.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.15.41.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.15.41.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.15.12.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.15.12.png
    726.7 KB · Views: 235
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.14.57.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 15.14.57.png
    580.7 KB · Views: 276
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I think the reflections from the sequins on her dress might be causing that red glare on on her face, which is making her look quite odd.
And honestly her hair looks very bad. Her fringe looks like a clip on? I'm not sure what's going on there but it doesn't match the colour of the rest of her hair exactly, her fringe is straight black whereas the rest of her hair is a dark brown.

Reactions: 1 user
Natalia for Elle Singapore! I think she looks healthier in the face here but lighting and editing may be a significant factor

0D225ED8-F1F8-44E1-A95C-067CE5945132.jpeg
DEE05096-19AB-49DB-B30A-3D143B3DCBA7.jpeg
6CB780D6-8B4E-40F0-8074-56A860C710D0.jpeg

• WTF
Reactions: 5 users
Ah yes. Miss VIP has arrived. The queen of it all. Whose opinion triumphs everybody else’s.

Different opinions are fine but I sure as hell expect respect and not rude sarcasm from some random skank.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
The way her face has swelled up from the weight gain truly hurts to see. I just keep waiting for new paparazzi pics where there’s visible weight loss but I keep losing hope… her recently in LA.
Oh my god, stop interacting as though nothing happened and first of all apologize to @FashionThin for your trashy and idiotic behavior.

You didn’t just disrespect a VIP (and if you’re not willing to accept that SGF is not a democracy this is not the place for you; being a member is a privilege, etc etc there are multiple posts explaining this, which I have no time to do now), you reacted with absolute vulgarity and lack of consideration to the head bitch in charge who was kind enough to accept what I’m guessing was your unremarkable little application, perhaps on the hopes that you might prove yourself. FYI, people don’t just respect FT for no reason, she has demonstrated over an extended period of time a quality of character and discernment of judgment, the likes of which you have yet to demonstrate even a minute fraction.

I assure you that in the meantime no one is waiting to hear your inane little posts inexplicably giving us updates about an absolute mediocrity.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Actually yeah can someone more well-versed in, idk, drug science, please help explain exactly why Natalia and what’s-his-face look so terrible now? I’m totally confused by this. They went from glam teenagers to the old ghost couple in Beetlejuice.

View attachment 126772

Cara is older than Natalia, though, and still doesn’t look half as bad as this.
Hi everybody! I spoke privately with Fashion Thin but I also would like to publicly apologize here for the insulting and rude post I previously made on this thread. It was unacceptable of me and sometimes I struggle with my vulgarity and say harsh things I don’t mean. I value everybody’s differing opinions and in the future I will express that better. I’m grateful to be a part of this skinny community and don’t want to be any cause of division and hate. Hope you all have a lovely day xx

• Pig
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 6 users
Actually yeah can someone more well-versed in, idk, drug science, please help explain exactly why Natalia and what’s-his-face look so terrible now? I’m totally confused by this. They went from glam teenagers to the old ghost couple in Beetlejuice.

View attachment 126772

Cara is older than Natalia, though, and still doesn’t look half as bad as this.
Natalia yesterday looks much better facially I do have to say. I think part of it was bad hair and makeup but I have to say I’m painfully underwhelmed by her legs. I expected something better

Attachments

• 9E37556C-8A79-4A67-AF7A-82C37AB8D6F8.jpeg
    9E37556C-8A79-4A67-AF7A-82C37AB8D6F8.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 299
  • CD528974-5028-4DB7-A7B6-6CDDA5628C8F.jpeg
    CD528974-5028-4DB7-A7B6-6CDDA5628C8F.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Natalia yesterday looks much better facially I do have to say. I think part of it was bad hair and makeup but I have to say I’m painfully underwhelmed by her legs. I expected something better

You've been asked numerous times to take a few minutes out of your day and post your Introduction and Thank the Cock post. Is it really that hard to follow such a simple instruction? It's completely unfair that you expect some sort of exception, or for everyone else to read and engage with your posts when you can't even be bothered to show some respect.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
You've been asked numerous times to take a few minutes out of your day and post your Introduction and Thank the Cock post. Is it really that hard to follow such a simple instruction? It's completely unfair that you expect some sort of exception, or for everyone else to read and engage with your posts when you can't even be bothered to show some respect.
I have literally made the post!! I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I posted it one of the very first few days I started this account. I wrote that I was thankful for his dedication to this site and posted a photo of one of my favorite models. Seriously. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

• WTF
  • Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 4 users
I have literally made the post!! I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I posted it one of the very first few days I started this account. I wrote that I was thankful for his dedication to this site and posted a photo of one of my favorite models. Seriously. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
I’ll write another post. But I have already done it and I know for a fact. But whatever I don’t feel like being dragged thru the mud by 50 people for soemthing untrue but I’ll do it ANYWAYS. Lol

• Pig
  • WTF
  • Dislike
I’ll write another post. But I have already done it and I know for a fact. But whatever I don’t feel like being dragged thru the mud by 50 people for soemthing untrue but I’ll do it ANYWAYS. Lol
No one is dragging you through the mud just for the sake of it. If you feel like thanking TB is such a hard task, then why did you join SGF? Remeber, TB is the one who pays for the servers and keeps SGF ad-free.
It is everyone’s responsibility to contribute with quality content, and so far, you embarrassed yourself on this thread. Take some time to learn the dynamics of the forum, because being defensive does not help your situation.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Oh my god, you again?

But I have already done it and I know for a fact. But whatever I don’t feel like being dragged thru the mud by 50 people for soemthing untrue
Literally where??? Where is the post that you are insisting you had already written (before the one you just wrote) while being incomprehensibly rude to far better members than you who were trying to correct you? Literally post the link to the Thank the Cock post that you are insisting you wrote before being corrected right the fuck now.

I’m pretty sure you’ve also been told numerous times to write an introduction post.

Just try keep up this attitude and behavior, my slap hand is itching so bad right now.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Oh my god, you again?

Literally where??? Where is the post that you are insisting you had written (before the one you just wrote) while being incomprehensibly rude to far better members than you who were trying to correct you? Literally post the link to the Thank the Cock post that you are insisting you wrote before being corrected right the fuck now.

I’m pretty sure you’ve also been told numerous times to write an introduction post.

Just try keep up this attitude and behavior, my slap hand is itching so bad right now.
Hi. You’re absolutely right. I really am terrible about navigating this site and I went ahead and re read through everything and realized what I was doing wrong. Ive just posted an introductions post and plan to conduct myself differently as I very clearly have not been utilizing the website properly which is very disrespectful and illogical of me. Thank you for the comment.

• Pig
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users
Oh my god, you again?

Literally where??? Where is the post that you are insisting you had already written (before the one you just wrote) while being incomprehensibly rude to far better members than you who were trying to correct you? Literally post the link to the Thank the Cock post that you are insisting you wrote before being corrected right the fuck now.

Also I am sorry about my use of words “dragging through the mud” I was being melodramatic jokingly. I didn’t mean it literally. I understand it was constructive criticism and I appreciate it.

• Pig
Reactions: 1 users
This video is about her everyday makeup look routine.
Natalia seems to me to be a very down-to-earth person and judging by her behavior, I would never have guessed that she is a "total drug addict" or whatever the topic of the previous discussion was. She has such a calm personality, but my eyes hurt a lot from watching her putting products all over her bangs... get that hair off your face and then do your makeup :facepalm:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I finished ST4 a few days ago and everytime I finish a new season, I once again become obsessed with Natalia Dyer. I know this picture has most likely been posted here (probably multiple times) but oh my gosh, it’s engrained in my memory. I can’t stop thinking about it and I think she’s my new ultimate thinspo. I mean…
04CE600F-E4F2-452A-B392-61DCF506D6D8.jpeg

Her legs.😍 I think she’s such thinspo to me because we’re similar in height. She’s 5’4 and I’m 5’3 so I’m just obsessed with her look and the fact that it’s somewhat attainable for me. She’s so pretty too and seems like she’d be the sweetest person if you met her in real life. Yes this has just been me shamelessly drooling over her. I’m obsessed.