Natalia Dyer

Just stumbled on this thread, but I totally fell in love with Natalia Dyer after Stranger Things. I thought she looked great at the season 3 premier in Paris,I mean like look at her waist 😍. And look how her bones poke out in the first pic, goals. She really can pull off anything and I feel like she is still getting skinnier
1565499217038.png

1565499628992.png

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I saw her in person at an art gallery a year or so ago and let me just say her body did not disappoint in person!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I remember looking up who she was when I first saw stranger things as I was obsessed (I mean just look at her :luv:)

original.jpg
images.jpeg

Buuut among the first results was article after query about whether or not she had an eating disorder... Do people not realise that weight loss doesn't equal anorexia and that accusing someone of having an ED is inappropriate? Pretty certain Natalia hasn't said anything about suffering with an ED so this kind of coverage is so distasteful in my opinion. These people can claim to be caring about her health all they want but they're the first ones to celebrate Tess Holiday's catwalk run :disgusted: (instead of asking whether she's about to drop dead from her clotted arteries...)

Reactions: 1 users
I remember looking up who she was when I first saw stranger things as I was obsessed (I mean just look at her :luv:)

View attachment 66705View attachment 66706

Buuut among the first results was article after query about whether or not she had an eating disorder... Do people not realise that weight loss doesn't equal anorexia and that accusing someone of having an ED is inappropriate? Pretty certain Natalia hasn't said anything about suffering with an ED so this kind of coverage is so distasteful in my opinion. These people can claim to be caring about her health all they want but they're the first ones to celebrate Tess Holiday's catwalk run :disgusted: (instead of asking whether she's about to drop dead from her clotted arteries...)
Yeah, those people would never EVER say "huh, Jim Carrey moves around so much that I wonder if he has Huntingdon's. That's a really serious mental illness and I don't think people should be glorifying it by laughing at him! What if people who are thinking about having kids love watching Carrey and decide they don't need to do genetic testing because having a kid with Huntingdon's would be so funny! Cast people who move like normal people, please. There's nothing wrong with moving slowly."

Seriously, apply this same ass-backwards phraseology to any serious mental illness and you'll sound cruel and insane. You'll also sound selfish - because you're making someone else serious mental struggles - which you're GUESSING they gave - all about YOU.

I hate anorexia virtue-signaling keyboard warriors so. freaking. much.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 58045View attachment 58046
She seems to look much healthier in press than on the show. I attribute it to the washed out lighting and frizzy hair used for the show which others have mentioned. In this interview with rotten tomatoes her skin and hair are glowing, yet she still maintains her slim frame. I think this may be one of the most flattering hairstyles on her :luv:

Also if anyone wants to show concern for her hands, the grayish thing can be easily cause by an iron deficiency or poor circulation, neither of which are a big deal, she’s always seemed to have a translucent skin enigma (under eye bags, veins etc)
Thanks for posting these pictures they are gorgeous ! How her boyfriend looks at her is soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

• Eye Roll
  • Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users