Natalia Dyer

On set filming season 3:

1AF3630E-D542-4446-AF15-D8D014F28476.jpeg 868C484E-F3E2-4BAB-AC9E-12D492B05CD6.jpeg

That hairstyle:wtf:. They did a great job of channeling the 80’s because my mother and all of her friends had that same hairstyle. It’s still not doing anyone any favors.
The costume designer for this show must be having such a nostalgia boner all the damn time.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
What do you guys think of her Emmys look?

I actually think her face looks blah and the dress does nothing for her thighs... Which saddens me because she has the potential to look so good!

2F0144E1-6269-4649-84CC-BC2D97E6F1A8.jpeg

31861D15-86F2-4F9E-B80D-DE15AD5D6D2E.jpeg

Just saw a trailer for a new movie she's in. Can't see a whole lot of her body but her arms look good as always.

And an old pic, but her upper body :luv:

natalia.PNG

Just saw a trailer for a new movie she's in. Can't see a whole lot of her body but her arms look good as always.

And an old pic, but her upper body :luv:

View attachment 30195

That movie isn't showing in any theatres near me :< I'm so sad, it looks really interesting.

EDIT: anybody see it yet? Like is it worth it to drive to a city that is showing it or just wait for it to come out on video?

• Agree
That movie isn't showing in any theatres near me :< I'm so sad, it looks really interesting.

EDIT: anybody see it yet? Like is it worth it to drive to a city that is showing it or just wait for it to come out on video?
You can stream it online if you look or rent it from Amazon. I haven't heard of it in any theaters near me (which is odd bc I live in a large city). Online is probably your best bet

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Ahhhh :luvluv: I had missed her on my Instagram feed!! She looks vibrant and beautiful. Can't wait for ST's new season!
Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 9.51.45 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 users