Natalia Dyer

A little poetry in motion here.

I wonder if she does or did ballet because her upper body and posture is so reminiscent of a ballerina.

I also think her ape index is in the minus. Meaning her arm span is shorter than her height. Her arms look a little T-rexy

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
IMG_4393.jpg
IMG_4394.jpg
More pics :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
It’s a shame the only response I’ve seen to these photos outside of SG is ‘she’s anorexic, she’s a bad role model, she’s a coke addict’ :blahblah:

She’s a lovely young woman who is incredibly talented and that shouldn’t be overshadowed by negativity from idiots.
Wtf.... how can people even say these things, she looks healthy and beautiful in these pictures!
I don't get at all why people feel the need to comment bad things on another persons instagram... If I saw a picture of a fat or ugly person I would never comment saying they were fat/ugly, even if that's what I thought of her/him. I'm sure people are just very jealous of Natalia, she is indeed talented and very beautiful :luvluv:
And it's never ok to accuse anyone of being anorexic, true or false

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Totally agree with the above^ she reminds me a lot of Audrey Hepburn in that dress, too! So beautiful. I also just always love her red carpet looks. They’re fun and different and so elegant. She’s my favorite.

Totally agree with the above^ she reminds me a lot of Audrey Hepburn in that dress, too! So beautiful. I also just always love her red carpet looks. They’re fun and different and so elegant. She’s my favorite.

I'm actually not fond of some of her red carpet choices, but I have to admit she's a breath of fresh air.

natalia-dyer-charlie-heaton-2.jpg

Now if she'd just ditch the hair... and the Charlie :run:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I'm actually not fond of some of her red carpet choices, but I have to admit she's a breath of fresh air.

natalia-dyer-charlie-heaton-2.jpg

Now if she'd just ditch the hair... and the Charlie :run:
Like.... love is blind, and all that, but they really look mismatched. Not even just here, but every photo I've seen of them. She must see something all of us are missing.

• Agree
Unpopular opinion it seems, but I find him WAYYY hotter than her. I don't get her appeal at all but am all about a sallow skinned, strung out, eye bagged male :luv:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 14 users
Unpopular opinion it seems, but I find him WAYYY hotter than her. I don't get her appeal at all but am all about a sallow skinned, strung out, eye bagged male :luv:
I don't find him good looking but I do *get* the attraction to someone like him way more than I get Natalia's appeal, as well. She has some nice features but looks so childish and almost "frail" (not just her body, something about her presence/eye contact) and it really weirds me out. There's nothing sexy about a sad little girl in her mother's cocktail dress.

• Agree
I don't find him good looking but I do *get* the attraction to someone like him way more than I get Natalia's appeal, as well. She has some nice features but looks so childish and almost "frail" (not just her body, something about her presence/eye contact) and it really weirds me out. There's nothing sexy about a sad little girl in her mother's cocktail dress.
Agreed, theres something about her face that reminds me a lot of that I Hate Blonde blogger before she gained weight and she always bugged me incessantly so maybe I'm just drawing parallels... or maybe its something in their mouth area I don't love.

• Agree
this is her at paleyfest on march 25! i think she looks super healthy and glowy<3

Attachments

• DZLbdi9VAAADPhk.jpg
    DZLbdi9VAAADPhk.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 244
  • DZLmQlHU0AATjyx.jpg
    DZLmQlHU0AATjyx.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Love
Me too!! I always say this but I just really love her red carpet looks. She seems to like experimenting with different silhouettes and colors, so she always stands out from everybody else
It’s great that she hasn’t just fallen back on the typical ingénue look that most young women in Hollywood go for.

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users