Natalia Dyer

Sorry, hit reply by accident!

Anyways, I was going to say that I don't usually have the patience/emotional energy to argue with stupid people on the internet, so thanks for being our champion @Natalie! :inluv:

Reactions: 1 user
Why is it that every time a skinny semi-successful celebrity comes onto the scene, they get slapped with anorexia rumors? I would hardly call Natalia "scary skinny".

That being said, her face and body are absolutely stunning!

Natalia-Dyer-aka-Nancy-Wheeler.JPG

natalia-dyer-2.jpg

Looking at older photos of her, she always seemed to have a similar body type, further discrediting the anorexia rumors. It just appears she lost her baby fat.

ZZMSp2k.jpg

Edit: Side note on Reddit, be sure to subscribe to r/FatLogic ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching this show with my roommates and was shocked when they both said she was stunning! They are both pretty overwieght. Maybe there is hope for them after all...

Why is it that every time a skinny semi-successful celebrity comes onto the scene, they get slapped with anorexia rumors? I would hardly call Natalia "scary skinny".

That being said, her face and body are absolutely stunning!

natalia-dyer-2.jpg

Looking at older photos of her, she always seemed to have a similar body type, further discrediting the anorexia rumors. It just appears she lost her baby fat.

Edit: Side note on Reddit, be sure to subscribe to r/FatLogic ;)

I hope this doesn't come across as weird (I'm the same age as her) but I love how young her face looks. These days lots of people want to be super sexy/have that instagram thot look, it's so refreshing to see a face like that...

Reactions: 5 users
Stranger Things is confirmed for season 2! We'll get to see more of her. :luv:

I started watching Stranger Things the other day and its SO so good! I love Natalie in it, she does look lovely and I think she's so so pretty.
To be honest, I can kind of understand though what some people are talking about when they say she looks too underweight. Not in terms of her body, because I really think you can hardly tell if someone's unhealthy from a skinny body, but in certain light her cheeks look really sunken in:
a7bc0002d031326c7c38866696de5fcc.jpg

Either way it's stupid of people to charge round the internet accusing her of having anorexia or bulimia or what-not, she's a great actress and I can't wait for season 2 already!

Edit: I didn't check myself but people are saying she followed ED-recovery accounts on instagram but unfollowed them, but obviously now we can't check if that's the case... :meh:

Reactions: 1 user
I started watching Stranger Things the other day and its SO so good! I love Natalie in it, she does look lovely and I think she's so so pretty.
To be honest, I can kind of understand though what some people are talking about when they say she looks too underweight. Not in terms of her body, because I really think you can hardly tell if someone's unhealthy from a skinny body, but in certain light her cheeks look really sunken in:

Either way it's stupid of people to charge round the internet accusing her of having anorexia or bulimia or what-not, she's a great actress and I can't wait for season 2 already!

Edit: I didn't check myself but people are saying she followed ED-recovery accounts on instagram but unfollowed them, but obviously now we can't check if that's the case... :meh:

I completely agree. I though her body looked nice but her face looked bad. Her mouth and chin just looked so awkward, her bone structure needs to be, ahem, covered up a little. Her hair looked dry. That being said, I think her low weight fit the character and I thought she did a great job.

Reactions: 1 users
I completely agree. I though her body looked nice but her face looked bad. Her mouth and chin just looked so awkward, her bone structure needs to be, ahem, covered up a little. Her hair looked dry. That being said, I think her low weight fit the character and I thought she did a great job.

Phew, I'm glad someone agree's! This has also been going round:
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/todays-blind-items-quick-hits-32.html
I don't know much about these 'blind item' gossip things but apparently they've been credible in the past, and the only person it can be referring to is Natalia. :(

The way to tell a healthy skinny girl from an unhealthy one is usually in the hair, face, skin, and hands. Most of the models we talk about have very low BMI's but are still glowing because they're not ill and get all the nutrients they need, but Natalia doesn't glow in the same way, as beautiful as she is.

I completely agree. her body looked amazing, but I think it's her face that caused so many people to "concern"
Phew, I'm glad someone agree's! This has also been going round:
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/08/todays-blind-items-quick-hits-32.html
I don't know much about these 'blind item' gossip things but apparently they've been credible in the past, and the only person it can be referring to is Natalia. :(

The way to tell a healthy skinny girl from an unhealthy one is usually in the hair, face, skin, and hands. Most of the models we talk about have very low BMI's but are still glowing because they're not ill and get all the nutrients they need, but Natalia doesn't glow in the same way, as beautiful as she is.

I agree. Her body looks good but her head looks huge in proportion to it. I really hope she doesn't have an ED, I love her so much as an actress.

she probably has an ED. I recognize the look on the face and other sympthoms. I dont want to be the one who cries woolf but i think she has.

IMO this is over the line
I have worked around a lot of people who suffered from ED. I have also lived with someone for quite a long time. I hate to jump on concluion too quickly, really i just told my opinion on her look. Sorry if it bothers you,

I have worked around a lot of people who suffered from ED. I have also lived with someone for quite a long time. I hate to jump on concluion too quickly, really i just told my opinion on her look. Sorry if it bothers you,

It's completely fine to provide your opinion. I can't speak for @FashionThin but what made me cringe was your wording: "She probably has an ED." If you had said something far, far more speculative, perhaps along the lines of: "I think she looks like she might have an ED.", it might have been easier to swallow.

[Though I will note: I think the human body is incredibly complicated and, in particular, each body is unique. Diagnosing a disorder -- ESPECIALLY A MENTAL ONE -- in an internet stranger is silly at best, dangerous at worst.]

she probably has an ED. I recognize the look on the face and other sympthoms.
I'm just wincing because of the number of people who have said this to/about me - not during the height of my b/p years, mind you, but after I stopped and lost the binge weight.

You're skinny. Haven't you had this experience enough times (and once or twice is enough) to be deterred from judging others' mental health from their physical forms?

Reactions: 9 users