Natalia Dyer

Diamndgrl

Super Star
Aug 22, 2015
The Beach
image.jpeg image.jpeg

She stars in the new Netflix series Stranger Things, and has made quite the transformation over the past few years. She was in the Hannah Montana movie and was well in her way to chunky town and she now has one of the most delicate upper bodies around! I've attached a before and after....you shouldn't have any trouble deciphering between the two. Also, I believe she's now 20 years old.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Damn, she's probably the skinniest actress I've seen in a long time. I hope she keeps it up because that is an impressive transformation. Poor girl already has ED rumours though:blahblah:

Reactions: 1 users
Damn, she's probably the skinniest actress I've seen in a long time. I hope she keeps it up because that is an impressive transformation. Poor girl already has ED rumours though:blahblah:
I just looked that up and thank God we have all the Reddit experts who are MD's to let us know when someone is sick and not just health conscious!

Reactions: 2 users
Just finished watching Stranger Things, it's so, so good
Here are some screen grabs, her arms are tiiiiiiiiiny
Screen_Shot_2016_08_01_at_5_49_42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_01_at_5_51_54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_01_at_5_52_46_PM.png

Reactions: 5 users
I just looked that up and thank God we have all the Reddit experts who are MD's to let us know when someone is sick and not just health conscious!

IDK, next time I feel unwell I was thinking of posting a photo on reddit and inviting diagnoses from a series of random strangers instead of getting my GP to do a checkup..

She looks tiny but not too small for her frame; great transformation!

She was in the Hannah Montanna movie and was well in her way to chunky town and she now has one of the most delicate upper bodies around!

Oh my god, her body wasn't that bad in the Hannah Montana movie (just kind of childlike, baby fat) but she was mad chunky in I Believe in Unicorns.

Before:
writerdirector-leah-meyerhoff-and-actors-natalia-dyer-and-peter-vack-picture-id477535407
natalia-dyer-attends-the-i-believe-in-unicorns-new-york-premiere-at-picture-id475196852
natalia-dyer-and-peter-vack-attend-the-17th-annual-brooklyn-film-picture-id494772053

Now:

Natalia-Dyer:-Stranger-Things-LA-Premiere--09-662x441.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 12736 View attachment 12735 She stars in the new Netflix series Stranger Things and has made quite the transformation over the past few years. She was in the Hannah Montanna movie and was well in her way to chunky town and she now has one of the most delicate upper bodies around! I've attached a before and after....you shouldn't have any trouble deciphering between the two. Also, I believe she's now 20 years old.
I just finished the season and I was waiting for someone to start a thread for her! She's so tiny!

I didn't know her but she looks very nice right now. Nice little arms. She also has a baby face which I like. Hope she keeps it up!

When I watched the show I was so struck by her figure! She looks amazing! I had no idea who she was before, but seeing those before pictures really put it in perspective. Way to go, girl! I can't find much info on her, but it looks like the general consensus is that she's 19/20 years old. Hopefully she can maintain it as she ages.

She carries the weight-loss well; it actually suits her more than her "average/chubby" build. She still looks bright and lovely, as opposed to haggard (like many super-skinny celebs).

ETA: Oh, god, Someone loses weight, and everyone loses their fucking mind. Reddit, oh, Reddit.

Found this on reddit.
Can we talk about how wrong this is, please? "hips wider than her shoulders and breast development"
Not every woman has wide hips or huge breasts. Some women also have broad shoulders, which makes their hips tiny in comparison.
In this case I'm ill too:whistling:
image.jpeg

Found this on reddit.
Can we talk about how wrong this is, please? "hips wider than her shoulders and breast development"
Not every woman has wide hips or huge breasts. Some women also have broad shoulders, which makes their hips tiny in comparison.
In this case I'm ill too:whistling:
View attachment 12921
Even if she was sick - though I agree it's a rather baseless assumption - why does the show need to address it? Why does the whole world need to know about her health status in order to enjoy her work? Such entitlement.

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg
And meanwhile no one mentions her obviously overweight friend:whistling:. Such double standards when it comes to attacking a thin girl vs someone who needs to take pointers from her.

Reactions: 4 users