Natalia Dyer

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Diamndgrl, Jul 31, 2016.

1. ecarlate

ecarlate Rookie

Erm, if I recall correctly I'm almost certain there's a pretty strict policy of no girls with active EDs on here. Plenty have recovered but I don't know if this site is going to help you in that respect.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ccroww

ccroww Rookie

Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to come off that way. I've been inactive in behaviors for quite some time and looking to sustain a healthy way of living. I didn't mean to cause concern :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bingeonvogue

bingeonvogue Moderator
    Staff Member

There have been/are(?) girls with active eating disorders, just a general policy of not being "pro"-eating disorder (and that whole attention-seeking "ana/mia" romanticizing scene). IMO SGF (used responsibly, like everything in this world) can really help girls who have eating disorders or disordered tendencies that they're trying to get over since it shows how you can be actually skinny in a healthy way without sliding into messed up pro-eating disorder stuff or patently ineffective "let's eat 300 bananas and mangoes a day, only way to be skinny"

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

.... Um, exactly how far into recovery are you? And are your stats accurate? No offence, but a BMI of 14.6 is kind of alarming, even for the likes of us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl SuperStar

So I’m not the only one who looked that up? :spazrock:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ccroww

ccroww Rookie

I've been in maintenance for months now and I'm currently looking to gain some healthy muscle! I do not consider myself to be active in an eating disorder. Now I'm sure nobody wants this thread going off topic! If you'd like to talk to me about this, feel free to PM me.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. ccroww

ccroww Rookie

Tremendous apologies for double post! I just had to share some new pics of Natalia from the Golden Globes afterparty last night. She looks stunning, though I don't love her dress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ghostgirl

ghostgirl Rookie

Is it just me or does the blonde hair actually look kinda good in these pics? Definitely not a fan of the dress though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. _sl1mbaby_

_sl1mbaby_ Rookie

yea its cause its more of a honey blonde & not the super bleached look she had going on earlier, but do really wish she goes back to brown soon as i can't really warm up to this (& as mentioned) brunette compliments her so much more <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl SuperStar

It looks less blonde so that’s probably why it looks better. No matter how hard I try I just can’t get on board with her as a blonde:(.

11. ravendoan02

ravendoan02 Worker Bee

I’m not sure about this, so I’m just speculating...Maybe the point of this dress is to make her look fuller as to ward off all the ED related rumours?

12. NewYorkSkinny

NewYorkSkinny SuperStar

FE8F2408-416F-4A30-9ECE-0F23694D4246.jpeg

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl SuperStar

She looks lovely here! Her makeup looks great and her hair is looking much better now that it’s toned down.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  14. faithfullyjane

So last night I watched I Believe in Unicorns, which is from 2014. It's super quirky but I enjoyed it, especially Natalia's performance. She is really a great actress- I'm so excited to see her star in future films!! Not to mention, the costumes and styling were gorgeous. Look how beautiful: Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 12.37.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 11.50.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 11.50.44 PM.png

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl SuperStar

Wow....previously I thought she had lost a good bit since this movie but she appears to have always had lovely arms. :luvluv:

16. Alya

Alya Rising Star

Still not a fan of the hair, but her waist looks really nice here

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. esharpe59

esharpe59 Rising Star

:luv:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Kelly

Kelly Rookie

LOL YES.

While I admire her skinniness, she's one of the unfortunate ones whose face is just not compatible with being very skinny.

19. Wiggenweld

Wiggenweld Worker Bee

I'm really glad her blonde hair isn't emphasized, and I think she looks lovely.

Natalie Dyer.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Starbuck

Starbuck SuperStar

A little poetry in motion here.

• Like Like x 1