Natalia Dyer

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Diamndgrl, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Maria

Maria Worker Bee

She looks older with the blonde hair, especially when styled like that. Hopefully it's just for another role or something..

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Diamndgrl

Diamndgrl SuperStar

F3C9EDB3-71F9-41AB-9676-6DD235F28B44.jpeg Newest Insta post.....I just can’t get on board with the blonde look:(.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Intrinsicality

Intrinsicality Community Duchess

It has instantly aged her and makes her look worn.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Alya

Alya Rising Star

Her blonde hair makes me sad, so here are some pictures of her looking lovely with her old brown hair. I've been watching season 2 lately (got a late start) and her blonde hair is so unflattering on her compared to her natural color :(

natalia dyer.jpg natalia-dyer-as-nancy-stranger-things-season-2-8k-pz-5120x2880.jpg screen-shot-2017-07-22-at-7-54-17-pm.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Delirium

Delirium Grand Dame

Her boyfriend was denied entry to the US due to cocaine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ecarlate

ecarlate Worker Bee

I feel like I knew something was up with him. Something about how sunken-in his face looks despite being (what I presume to be) a normal weight really caught me off guard. I hope she isn't picking up his habits...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. trèspetite

trèspetite Rookie

lol wow. I don't think its just the color that looks bad, those bangs make her look hideous! Her brown hair before was definitely much cuter and more flattering.

8. moins

moins SuperStar

She’s in a Prada short film but Autumn De Wilde along side Elijah Wood. It’s a cute film, very Wes Anderson-esque!

Her hair looks nice in it too, although I definitely think she’s suited as a brunette. The blonde hair makes her seems like she’s trying too hard.

• Like Like x 2
  9. lux

lux Rising Star

I like the brown hair better on her as well- it makes her more "special" somehow..

Just wanted to share this seemingly old picture of her, she looked definitely fuller face-wise back then.. don't know how old it is though

[​IMG]

10. brindille1

brindille1 Worker Bee

I'm almost sure I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't pointed it out. Where'd you find it?

Also, agree 100% that her new hair doesn't suit her at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lux

lux Rising Star

Just google- I guess its an old headshot

12. fairygabbana

fairygabbana Rookie

Sorry for the picture spam, but I adore Natalia Dyer and her boyfriend Charlie Heaton. They are so cute and perfect together.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. blissrelease

blissrelease Rising Star

I kinda hate them together... he's the creepiest looking guy, and his character only enforces that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

he looks just like young edward furlong to me...

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. moins

moins SuperStar

I would say he’s a “WTF crush” but I think he’s genuinely good looking and he dresses like Ian Curtis from Joy Division so super plus. Be still my beating heart!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. ghostgirl

ghostgirl Worker Bee

Something about the two of them is so phony, I just can't quite put my finger on it. He looks like a serial killer and not in a hot way. She looks like Rory Gilmore going through a rebellious phase. Did Natalia "discover" The Shins as well? And they both look like they listen to radio edits of Blue Monday through an aux cord connected to a faux-vintage, briefcase looking record player from Urban Outfitters. Ya'll are so misunderstood. :meh:

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  17. SaintLaurentSkinny

I completely agree. As i watched the show i thought god she’s tiny but her skin looks dull in some scenes and off screen and her hair looks lifeless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SaintLaurentSkinny

Not saying that she has an ED though.

19. ccroww

ccroww Rookie

Yeah, I harbor a comical obsession with Natalia Dyer, but I can't deny she bears many of the signs of an ED I deal with. Again, none of us can say for sure, myself included! But things do stand out. It's rare, for example, to see such defined wrinkles around the mouth the way hers are, especially at 20 years old. She's only a few months older than I am, but we've both got 'em. They're pretty common when you've got dry, dull, strained skin from restricting : (

[​IMG]

20. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I don't mean to be rude at all ( i mean this) but if you are suffering from an active ED/restrict and have issues with body image, is it the best for you to be on this site?I know most of us strive or a healthier, more sustainable approach or at least try to have a healthy mindset/body image, so talking about an ed nonchalant seems a bit strange to me for this forum. If you think you can be on here responsibly, fine, but if its a detriment to your health or recovery, you should probably think twice before coming back on this site.

• Agree Agree x 17