Natalia Dyer

mellyyy

Rookie
Just stumbled on this thread, but I totally fell in love with Natalia Dyer after Stranger Things. I thought she looked great at the season 3 premier in Paris,I mean like look at her waist 😍. And look how her bones poke out in the first pic, goals. She really can pull off anything and I feel like she is still getting skinnier
1565499217038.png
1565499628992.png

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users

skintight

Rookie
I saw her in person at an art gallery a year or so ago and let me just say her body did not disappoint in person!!!

Reactions: 3 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Older pics but I don't think they're in the thread.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

willow

Rookie
I remember looking up who she was when I first saw stranger things as I was obsessed (I mean just look at her :luv:)

original.jpgimages.jpeg

Buuut among the first results was article after query about whether or not she had an eating disorder... Do people not realise that weight loss doesn't equal anorexia and that accusing someone of having an ED is inappropriate? Pretty certain Natalia hasn't said anything about suffering with an ED so this kind of coverage is so distasteful in my opinion. These people can claim to be caring about her health all they want but they're the first ones to celebrate Tess Holiday's catwalk run :disgusted: (instead of asking whether she's about to drop dead from her clotted arteries...)