• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Natalia Dyer

Laura

Rookie
Reaction score
What do you guys think of her Emmys look?

I actually think her face looks blah and the dress does nothing for her thighs... Which saddens me because she has the potential to look so good!

2F0144E1-6269-4649-84CC-BC2D97E6F1A8.jpeg
31861D15-86F2-4F9E-B80D-DE15AD5D6D2E.jpeg

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Reaction score

Alya

Rising Star
Reaction score
Just saw a trailer for a new movie she's in. Can't see a whole lot of her body but her arms look good as always.

And an old pic, but her upper body :luv:

natalia.PNG

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
Just saw a trailer for a new movie she's in. Can't see a whole lot of her body but her arms look good as always.

And an old pic, but her upper body :luv:

View attachment 30195
That movie isn't showing in any theatres near me :< I'm so sad, it looks really interesting.

EDIT: anybody see it yet? Like is it worth it to drive to a city that is showing it or just wait for it to come out on video?

Alya

Rising Star
Reaction score
That movie isn't showing in any theatres near me :< I'm so sad, it looks really interesting.

EDIT: anybody see it yet? Like is it worth it to drive to a city that is showing it or just wait for it to come out on video?
You can stream it online if you look or rent it from Amazon. I haven't heard of it in any theaters near me (which is odd bc I live in a large city). Online is probably your best bet

• Useful
Reactions: Natalie