Name these flats !!!

B

BeautifulWay

Does anyone know who makes these flats? Where they're from? If you've ever seen them before?

PradaFlats-479x620.jpg

My best friend is getting married and wants them for her wedding.

It appears they are Prada, but I think they're just being showcased beside a Prada box for whatever reason. The name on the inside of the sole doesn't appear to say Prada, and Prada shoes typically show the name on a red or black background.

I've been searching and searching and I just can't figure it out! So I've come to ask my fashion savvy skinny girls.

PLEASE HELP!

I've been doing a little searching and I found this, which looks like a sketchier foreign version of storenvy, so I wouldn't really trust it! And that site would lead me to believe they're not actually Prada, since they're only $33.40 USD.

Most of what I found after that was in Arabic... sorry I couldn't be more of a help!

Reactions: 1 user
@anne - You totally helped a bunch! Those extra pictures show the brand name on the sole a little better - If I play around with the highlighting on photoshop, I'm sure I can figure out what it says.

THANKS! :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the website where it was originally being sold! All of the shoes are taken next to a box with a big name fashion label on it. I'd ctrl+f for the shoes, but it's all in a foreign language! But it looks like that's the site that put them up in the first place. I'll keep looking though! :)

I'd be careful ordering them if I were you, it looks like it's Chinese (it's in yuans) and sometimes (I don't want to generalize but it does happen) what they showcase is something completely different from what they'll send you (IF they'll even send you anything and not rob your credit card or just take money for nothing instead)- both size-wise and especially in terms of quality. If you can, try finding a Western provider.

I know that Lanvin and Miu Miu usually have some crystal-embellished bow flats- they won't look the same, but similar, and at least you'll know your money won't just disappear.

I'd be careful ordering them if I were you, it looks like it's Chinese (it's in yuans) and sometimes (I don't want to generalize but it does happen) what they showcase is something completely different from what they'll send you (IF they'll even send you anything and not rob your credit card or just take money for nothing instead)- both size-wise and especially in terms of quality. If you can, try finding a Western provider.

I know that Lanvin and Miu Miu usually have some crystal-embellished bow flats- they won't look the same, but similar, and at least you'll know your money won't just disappear.

Taobao is like eBay - depends on the seller. They also don't ship international.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was going to order them and not tell her where I got them (really... who wants to wear $20 shoes at their wedding!) but the site doesn't seem very legit to me.

I mentioned to her we could find something similar (better) from Lanvin, Miu Miu, Valentino, Prada - she's more up for that.

@anne - you're such a sweetheart for finding these. I completely appreciate the help! Thanks a ton :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator: