Nadine Coyle

B

Babydoll

I didn't know who she was at first but I just learned she's a member of Girls Aloud (I don't listen to pop much so I only knew Cheryl Cole from that group). I just saw this music video and realised two things:
1) She's underrated
2) Her legs are to kill for

Normally I don't see celebs as thinspo as many of them are skinny-fat, or average, or plain slender, so I'm usually posting at the model's section. But Nadine is an exception. Her legs are: WOW. I'm pretty sure she's one of the skinniest singers out there. She even beats a couple of models! (*cough* Daphne *cough*)

Skinny+Nadine+departs+Pa8vPvs9KYel.jpg

article-1325308-0BD8D744000005DC-234_468x719.jpg

article-0-08ADD5D3000005DC-710_468x650.jpg

theskinnywebsite_Girls_Aloud_50299_34292PCN_Nadine10.jpg

Nadine-Coyle-Xbox360-Kinect-Legs.jpg

nadine_coyle_2581171.jpg

She has also lost weight
tumblr_llncehA1hq1qexraeo1_500.jpg

WOW

Now we have another of the rare celebrity thinspos :)

Omg, that last picture. And such an inspiration! I love it when chubby/average people become skinny.

Wow completely agree that last before/after pic is so so inspirational - love it!!

I love her figure. It makes me sad that my skinny/average friend called her nasty name about being so skinny :( how can she not see the beauty of the skinny frame!

I also love she was chubby before, it reaffirms my faith that super skinny can be achievable for me :bow:

Some info:

"The GIRLS ALOUD star has been spotted weighing out her posh nosh at a top London restaurant — then sending half of it back.

She shocked diners at The Ivy when she asked the waiter to bring her a portion of plain fish with no vegetables or even a drop of sauce.

She then proceeded to dive into her designer handbag for a set of digital scales before deciding how much she could possibly stomach and ordering the rest to be taken away.

Onlookers were quite understandably put off their oysters watching the star fuss and play with the almost non-existent food on her plate.

One told me: “It was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t believe it when she just whipped out the mini scales and put them in the middle of the table to weigh bits of her fish.

“Even more bizarre was the fact that she acted as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

“Everyone was staring at her but she just carried on weighing her food.”

love her legs and the last picture truly is an inspiration...

but that red dress? i feel like it doesn't really fit her... makes her look like she has a belly :meh:

Some info:

"The GIRLS ALOUD star has been spotted weighing out her posh nosh at a top London restaurant — then sending half of it back.

She shocked diners at The Ivy when she asked the waiter to bring her a portion of plain fish with no vegetables or even a drop of sauce.

She then proceeded to dive into her designer handbag for a set of digital scales before deciding how much she could possibly stomach and ordering the rest to be taken away.

Onlookers were quite understandably put off their oysters watching the star fuss and play with the almost non-existent food on her plate.

One told me: “It was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t believe it when she just whipped out the mini scales and put them in the middle of the table to weigh bits of her fish.

“Even more bizarre was the fact that she acted as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

Wow. that is actually amazing.

I would do stuff like this but I am too ashamed and it really impacts on weightloss.

I want to pick apart all my food ect but i only feel like I can do it at home alone, and Im not exactly a hermit!

Some info:

OOOH MYYY GOOD... SOMEONE WEIGHING FOOD??? NOT NORMAL!!!!
MUST BE ANOREXIC!! EW GROSS!!!

:rolleyes:

Jeez, I do that too and it's pretty normal. And how is "plain fish with no vegetables or even a drop of sauce" outrageous? Is society really so bad that something extremely healthy like that is unhealthy and the new "healthy" is the fries and processed crap everyone else eats?

:facepalm:

I know this is a serious bump but I was watching the Girls Aloud Ten tour and my goodness Nadine looks hot!
From 2:30
She is the one in the tank top and skirt.