My Questions for Models-I was asked to model!

• Thread starter TheMostFabulousWhore
  • Start date
if its real scout for real agency donot worry,but make sure 100%!

when the managers see you,they will tell you what to weigh before they make contract,or if your lucky,they sign you and starve you :lol:

I have verified! They're no top-tier IMG but definitely something to make my math-marm butt blush (alliteration overload!!). Boutique, I guess?

I just have this terrible vision that my "small stature" will bring me nothing but ridicule.

How much do you think I'd be asked to lose a 5'8"--or I guess what measurements. I'll post something in the Showcase soon.

Eeeeeeeeekkkkk.

Finished.

Now they want to have a meeting via Skype as they liked my hideous no-make-up shots.

Going to positively die.

congrats and good luck! I doubt those are "hideous" BTW ;)
tell us how it went later :grin:

I put a picture in the Skinny Showcase to solicit more advice from you chiquitas. I'm not sure when it will be up. :oops:

@Aremis that sounds amazing, congrats!
did you already talked via skype with them... wish you good luck:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aremis that sounds amazing, congrats!
did you already talked via skype with them... wish you good luck:kiss:

I don't have the contract yet! My interview is in a few days:wtf:! **not eating**

thanks so much for your sweet words!:oops:

New development:

Interest from Ford. My heart has stopped. No contracts yet--just interviews.

Skype etiquette: can I wear makeup for this interview or is modeling an only-moisturizer all time gig?

Please help, VIPs, you're my only hope!!:nopity:

I think I need a moderator

@Skinny2012

So, I think I hijacked this thread--I didn't mean to do that! I feel really bad!

Could/Should someone move this?:eek:

And, I still need advice for my interview . . . .

I would say keep your face as natural as possible, you're welcome to wear a tiny bit of makeup, but perhaps just a slick of mascara and some lip balm. nothing heavy.

Reactions: 1 user
@Skinny2012

So, I think I hijacked this thread--I didn't mean to do that! I feel really bad!

Could/Should someone move this?:eek:

And, I still need advice for my interview . . . .

Not at all! That's what it's for lol :) And... That's so exciting!!!! Congrats, girl. And obviously, you must have something that makes you gorgeous- otherwise such a good legit agency would never be so interested in you! Own up to your hotness :) And I really hope it works out! Keep us updated :popcorn:

Not at all! That's what it's for lol :) And... That's so exciting!!!! Congrats, girl. And obviously, you must have something that makes you gorgeous- otherwise such a good legit agency would never be so interested in you! Own up to your hotness :) And I really hope it works out! Keep us updated :popcorn:

Something? . . . it's Gingervitis:wtf:
b95.jpg

UPDATE:
Still talking with Ford.
Just started talking with Wilhelmina.
Caught the notice of a few more boutiques to make things complicated.

The Drama:
Ford asked who else I was talking to (saying it would help with the team's interest or whatever the crap that means)--I wasn't sure if I should tell them but ended up saying Wilhelmina and a few small guys. Should I have done this? :( I tried to hold out for some VIP feedback but no dice.

Something? . . . it's Gingervitis:wtf:
b95.jpg

UPDATE:
Still talking with Ford.
Just started talking with Wilhelmina.
Caught the notice of a few more boutiques to make things complicated.

The Drama:
Ford asked who else I was talking to (saying it would help with the team's interest or whatever the crap that means)--I wasn't sure if I should tell them but ended up saying Wilhelmina and a few small guys. Should I have done this? :( I tried to hold out for some VIP feedback but no dice.

try mentioning them by going @(vip username) e.g. @ExtraShot or just starting your own thread, because the vips might think this thread is still just going on about what happened to dancer4life because thats what i thought. congrats btw :)