mrs. universe

C

charmed07

Did anyone watch the mrs universe padgent tonight? If so what did you think of the girls my favorite skinny girl was south africa. what was ya'lls?

I saw it was on so I watched the swimsuit section, and all I saw was thunder thighs, belly fat and thick arms all jiggling down the runway :superpuke:
South Africa is really pretty though.
USA and Hungary had the more slimmer bodies.

Ugh I hate pageants. They're always judged on a narrow minded standard of beauty. I searched up some of the contestants and all I saw was spray tan, hair spray, bleached teeth, caked on makeup, etc. Happy that Miss USA won though I heard she did a shitty job. Even when we're not the best we're still the best :lol:

Kinda OT, but this is Alena Shiskova from the Miss Russia competition (she didn't win):
tumblr_mdursyZvkr1ra4a8io1_500.jpg

1zb8hms.png

This is how she used to look (photos from Women Milan):
292896173.jpg

292896174.jpg

292895819.jpg

Unbenannt-5.jpg

Unbenannt-6.jpg

shishkova1.jpg

Ugh I hate pageants. They're always judged on a narrow minded standard of beauty. I searched up some of the contestants and all I saw was spray tan, hair spray, bleached teeth, caked on makeup, etc. Happy that Miss USA won though I heard she did a shitty job. Even when we're not the best we're still the best :lol:

Kinda OT, but this is Alena Shiskova from the Miss Russia competition (she didn't win):
tumblr_mdursyZvkr1ra4a8io1_500.jpg

1zb8hms.png

This is how she used to look (photos from Women Milan):
292896173.jpg

292896174.jpg

292895819.jpg

Unbenannt-5.jpg

Unbenannt-6.jpg

shishkova1.jpg

It looks as though she's had surgery? Maybe a brow lift and some fillers? She messed up her beautiful, natural look :( so sad