Most Overrated Models...?

Joan Smalls is in my eyes way overrated. Her #1 rank on models.com doesn't make sense.

I find Adriana overrated. I think there are so many beautiful women in Brazil, I just wonder why she stood out enough..?
Cara is overrated in my opinion. She often looks like a desperate fame courting celebrity, posing for paparazzi and pulling faces..I think I like models who are either demure and graceful or have genuine attitude...like abbey lee....but not this faux bad girl image cara creates
I often see maybelline models that I think look really round faced and a little cheap- charlotte free for one.
now Daphne and Lindsey i really do think cross the line from 'striking' to ugly. Actually, they dont cross it, they triple jump over it in epic style

Edie Campbell. How the hell did she get OG Alexander McQueen, OG Jil Sander, OG Lanvin, MG Marc Jacobs, and MG Marc Jacobs beauty all in one season?!

Edie Campbell. How the hell did she get OG Alexander McQueen, OG Jil Sander, OG Lanvin, MG Marc Jacobs, and MG Marc Jacobs beauty all in one season?!

It's beyond me as well......:hmm:

I find Adriana overrated. I think there are so many beautiful women in Brazil, I just wonder why she stood out enough..?
Cara is overrated in my opinion. She often looks like a desperate fame courting celebrity, posing for paparazzi and pulling faces..I think I like models who are either demure and graceful or have genuine attitude...like abbey lee....but not this faux bad girl image cara creates

While I agree with you on all the models you have listed, I think Abbey Lee is just as much of an attention madame as Cara... anyone remembers that „artsy“ video she appeared naked in (for the sake of art, naturally.) She´s not as obnoxious as Cara but still.

Also, Adriana (why even), Miranda (cute, but increasingly with some flavour of „has-been“), and the whole chubby Lindsey Adriana Bar Georgia Doutzen Daphne crowd who makes me wonder what even makes them models.

While I agree with you on all the models you have listed, I think Abbey Lee is just as much of an attention madame as Cara... anyone remembers that „artsy“ video she appeared naked in (for the sake of art, naturally.) She´s not as obnoxious as Cara but still.

Also, Adriana (why even), Miranda (cute, but increasingly with some flavour of „has-been“), and the whole chubby Lindsey Adriana Bar Georgia Doutzen Daphne crowd who makes me wonder what even makes them models.

I like Adriana's attitude tbh. I didn't used to like her but she's grown on me - and don't forget, she has had TWO babies, she's 30, and she has a naturally sexy/alluring appeal. Compare that to Miranda and Doutzen (love her) and Alessandra who are aging rapidly. And actually, Lima hasn't looked this good in years. Unlike Miranda, you rarely see her in "candid dressed up going to the mall" pap shots... so she seems to be balanced in her personal life as well. No fame whoring, just work. I have to respect that attitude.