Moriah Pereira - That Poppy

Fairina

Rookie
Aug 4, 2017
Dallas
Internet sensation, actress, composer, and singer/songwriter recently rising to fame. She writes creative videos with hidden undertones talking about the price of fame.

I honestly think she's insanely creative and her videos have a certain aesthetic appeal to me. Her outfits are definitely out there, but I think it adds to the surreal quality.

I appreciate how many talents she has even if it's not everyone's cup of tea. She has a large enough following currently that gets me excited to see what she'll create in the future.

Her nose slightly bothers me other than that I think she has the potential to be very cute. I would personally like to see her lose maybe 15-20lbs at least, but she looks decent in most pictures. Definitely not overweight, but not SG thin either. I've read she's 5'3" and 110lbs. Hoping to see weight loss (and maybe a nose job) in her future.

images.jpg
6361751265343651581819477354_Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 2.16.58 PM.png
poppy8.jpg
poppy3.jpg
tenor.gif
tenor (1).gif

Reactions: 1 user
I honestly think she's insanely creative

She doesn't come up with any of her stuff, she works with a writer and director. I forgot his name but @Alpha Bullcock will know. He's also how I first heard of her.

They are doing a cool concept though.

Also, what little I've seen of her body she looks smaller than what you said.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
full+body.jpg
5667da7792b4af1365866a4a8f037638.jpg
She doesn't come up with any of her stuff, she works with a writer and director. I forgot his name but @Alpha Bullcock will know. He's also how I first heard of her.

They are doing a cool concept though.

Also, what little I've seen of her body she looks smaller than what you said.
When I found that information online about her height and weight I was immediately reminded of your comment in the Cara thread because personally I thought she was thinner but I've had a hard time finding full body shots that aren't covered in fabric.

That's disappointing that she doesn't come up with it. Not even a little? I always have more respect for people who aren't just the face of their fame but do the work to get there. I need to find who this director is though because I think I might love them.

she doesn't come up with it. Not even a little? I always have more respect for people who aren't just the face of their fame but do the work to get there.
I'm usually inclined to feel the same way, but when you think about it, most models don't model their own clothes; most actors don't star in movies they've written and directed themselves. Models, actors, directors, writers, cinematographers and photographers all have their own part in shaping the final product. That Poppy is a good face of the project since she has a petite, pale, feminine, innocent/creepy look to contrast/heighten the tone of her videos, so she's a good choice to be the face of what the director created. I don't really want to think less of her since it often takes a team, both in front of and behind the camera, to create any art or entertainment.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I'm usually inclined to feel the same way, but when you think about it, most models don't model their own clothes; most actors don't star in movies they've written and directed themselves. Models, actors, directors, writers, cinematographers and photographers all have their own part in shaping the final product. That Poppy is a good face of the project since she has a petite, pale, feminine, innocent/creepy look to contrast/heighten the tone of her videos, so she's a good choice to be the face of what the director created. I don't really want to think less of her since it often takes a team, both in front of and behind the camera, to create any art or entertainment.
You know you're right. I've been reading up on her more. Titanic Sinclair and her do seem to be a bit of a team. He also has a crazy appealing look to me even more so than Poppy. While she's more light and airy he's more dark and moody. Getting some heroin chic vibes which I love.
15876719_1180789975332268_3310232540291268608_n.jpg
7cXsoSrZ_400x400.jpg
poppy2_wide.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I actually love her nose; I'm a sucker for large, elegant noses. She's cute, but like @FashionThin said, nothing amazing. Definitely cute enough that I wouldn't roll my eyes if I saw her in some article or as a guest.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I actually love her nose; I'm a sucker for large, elegant noses. She's cute, but like @FashionThin said, nothing amazing. Definitely cute enough that I wouldn't roll my eyes if I saw her in some article or as a guest.

So funny, I was going to say the same thing about her nose. If I were in her shoes I would leave it alone.

• Agree
I actually really like some of the songs she has put out, they are pretty catchy. I hope she gets more attention soon so she can stop putting all this effort into making strange YouTube videos. The amount of conspiracy videos I have seen about her is crazy, it's sad people have to do such weird things now a days to gain fame for their talent while these other talentless "celebrities" sit around making millions.

I actually really like some of the songs she has put out, they are pretty catchy. I hope she gets more attention soon so she can stop putting all this effort into making strange YouTube videos. The amount of conspiracy videos I have seen about her is crazy, it's sad people have to do such weird things now a days to gain fame for their talent while these other talentless "celebrities" sit around making millions.
I absolutely love the creativeness of her videos! I guess that shows different perspective. Just like some people like her nose some people like her conspiratorial videos!

• Agree
I hope she gets more attention soon so she can stop putting all this effort into making strange YouTube videos.

If she wasn't making those strange videos no one would know who the fuck she was. She's an ordinary mall rat from Tennessee, FFS.

• Funny
  • Agree
If she wasn't making those strange videos no one would know who the fuck she was. She's an ordinary mall rat from Tennessee, FFS.
Agreed. If she wasn't so unusual I'd never looked twice at her but now after hearing that the creativity comes from from Titanic Sinclair I feel this post was made about the wrong person.

Side note, why are there not more male models or articles here? Or even members?? Other than AB, unless that's a part of this site I haven't unlocked yet. Men (to me) are just as inspiring as women.

• WTF
She doesn't standout at all.
Agreed. If she wasn't so unusual I'd never looked twice at her but now after hearing that the creativity comes from from Titanic Sinclair I feel this post was made about the wrong person.

Side note, why are there not more male models or articles here? Or even members?? Other than AB, unless that's a part of this site I haven't unlocked yet. Men (to me) are just as inspiring as women.
is that a problem or something? I don't understand why you're bringing this up?

• Agree
She doesn't standout at all.

is that a problem or something? I don't understand why you're bringing this up?
A problem that there isn't male members? No not a problem but I just find them as inspirational as females. If no one else does that makes sense why they aren't here.

A problem that there isn't male members? No not a problem but I just find them as inspirational as females. If no one else does that makes sense why they aren't here.
Hmm. Okay haha. Just extremely random and off topic. From my knowledge, males would be accepted except for there are probably a handful of males who would want to join a forum like this, where so many of the threads deal with females in some form of another. SG in a way is a group of women who help and inspire each other.

If you do some research you would find there are plenty threads of male models or photographers, but as you probably know there is a plethora of female models compared to male. We also probably discuss women more because 99.9% of us are women. It's got nothing to do with us not thinking they're not as inspiring as women at all.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
We also probably discuss women more because 99.9% of us are women. It's got nothing to do with us not thinking they're not as inspiring as women at all.

Yes I was going to say to @Fairina - whatever works for her. Personally the female models that I like are bc I want to look at them, and I want to look like them, so that's why it's inspo for me.

But the men I want to look at I definitely don't want to look like. :naughty:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Hmm. Okay haha. Just extremely random and off topic. From my knowledge, males would be accepted except for there are probably a handful of males who would want to join a forum like this, where so many of the threads deal with females in some form of another.

If you do some research you would find there are plenty threads of male models or photographers, but as you probably know there is a plethora of female models compared to male. We also probably discuss women more because 99.9% of us are women. It's got nothing to do with us not thinking they're not as inspiring as women at all.
That makes complete sense. I'll do more digging in the threads. It does seem random but just came to mind after I decided I liked her director (who is male) more than her.

• Agree
That makes complete sense. I'll do more digging in the threads. It does seem random but just came to mind after I decided I liked her director (who is male) more than her.

Attachments

• IMG_4753.jpg
    IMG_4753.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
I've never seen this meme in reference to someone trying to be "cutting edge" only in reference to "edgelords". I'm guessing you are interpreting my comment as me trying to be cutting edge? That's not how I meant to come off. We can't help what inspires us and I'm sure everyone has something odd that they find beautiful or motivating.

I've never seen this meme in reference to someone trying to be "cutting edge" only in reference to "edgelords". I'm guessing you are interpreting my comment as me trying to be cutting edge? That's not how I meant to come off. We can't help what inspires us and I'm sure everyone has something odd that they find beautiful or motivating.

It's nothing personal! I just don't see how being inspired by men is considered "odd". It seems like you think having an affinity for male beauty is quirky or edgy. I think the meme is pretty self
explanatory.

On a more topical note: IMO there's something about That Poppy (and Titanic Sinclair) that really bothers me. They try to confuse people into thinking their content is deep with nonsense statements and impressive production value. Don't conform to consumerism and be yourself but be just like me and don't forget to by my single on iTunes! Feels like a cheap contrived marketing ploy to me...

Also shouldn't this be in the Online section? I feel like that's probably more appropriate.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users