Elie Saab
00310m.jpg

Valentino
00280m.jpg

Alexis Mabille
00110m.jpg

^She was also at Worth HC

Rs2Z6.jpg

And this is her full editorial for Vogue Australia July 2012.
vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_37.jpg

vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_13.jpg

scriptical-wordpress-brave-new-look-montana-cox-gabby-westbrook-patrick-victoria-anderson-and-others-by-nicole-bentley-for-vogue-australia-august-2012-6.jpg

vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_17.jpg

vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_35.jpg

vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_21.jpg

vogue_australia_2012_08_aug_dragged_18.jpg

Much better than her previous Vogue Australia editorial IMO. She's just gorgeous ;)

She looks so much like Miranda Kerr in these backstage photos:
PUh4j.jpg

CJvt0.jpg

arRE3.jpg

KE3Iy.jpg

cPbFe.jpg

And her face (cheekbones especially) look amazing in this street style pic:
bosW2.jpg

She's great, but she's not as special as everyone makes out, she's a popular little hipster kid who's MA works four times as hard to sell than any other girl on their books just to help boost publicity for ANTM. Not saying she doesn't work hard but she was dealt some pretty favorable cards.

Reactions: 1 user
So many of the girls on NTM just don't seem to go anywhere, so it's great that Montana's gotten into high fashion. A lot of girls on NTM in every country, even if they win, don't seem cut for high fashion:

549671-australia-039-s-next-top-model.jpg

^Gahahaha, she makes the other contestants look so terrible :lol:

Btw, thanks @Skinny2012 for always starting such great threads! You are practically co-author of SG :)

the one in the blue's belly button looks so weird... I know it's how she's standing but it makes me focus on her tummy and how off center her belly button is

Last edited by a moderator:
She's great, but she's not as special as everyone makes out, she's a popular little hipster kid who's MA works four times as hard to sell than any other girl on their books just to help boost publicity for ANTM. Not saying she doesn't work hard but she was dealt some pretty favorable cards.

Why would IMG do that though? They're not affiliated with Australia's Next Top Model in any way. Plus, if they were really trying to push her, they wouldn't have sent her to castings in MFW last season without a showcard, and would've made sure to solve her Visa problems this season ahead of time so she wouldn't have had to skip NY altogether and miss some castings for London and Milan. Also, they probably wouldn't have sent her to so many 2nd/3rd tier castings this season. I don't really see why they would bother pushing her, or even how.

Why would IMG do that though? They're not affiliated with Australia's Next Top Model in any way. Plus, if they were really trying to push her, they wouldn't have sent her to castings in MFW last season without a showcard, and would've made sure to solve her Visa problems this season ahead of time so she wouldn't have had to skip NY altogether and miss some castings for London and Milan. Also, they probably wouldn't have sent her to so many 2nd/3rd tier castings this season. I don't really see why they would bother pushing her, or even how.

Chic, not IMG. MA has a lot to do with a models success.

Oh I :luv: looove Monty! I've never voted on any reality show in my lifetime, but I voted for her. I thought it was so important that for once, someone who would get some real WORK would win it. That shot of the three of them at Bondi, got SO MUCH skinny hate (it was posted in a major newpaper here a couple days before the finale, they were the top three). It was all ""SHES TOO SKINNY, EWW!" and "LIZ SHOULD WIN SHES A REEL GRL WOOP!" all over every medium. I'm thrilled she's so successful, it's like saying shut up fatties, she was the real deal! She lost some weight between the before-last ep and the live finaly, so she was thinner in those Bondi photos than on the show IMO. So proud of her for realising how serious being a model was, losing the few pounds she possibly could, and killing it, making the other two look like jokes!

I think she is doing really well and is the most successful of any top model series. She walked in a lot of shows lately. Here she is in Chanel Spring/Summer 2013

montanacox_zps185e0ee0.jpg

motanacox2_zpsbc796716.jpg

I think she is doing really well and is the most successful of any top model series. She walked in a lot of shows lately. Here she is in Chanel Spring/Summer 2013

The most successful girl is actually Patricia van der Vliet (from Holland's Next Top Model), but Montana is definitely in the top 5. She skipped HC this season but she said she's walking in F/W 2013! This will be her first time walking in New York.

rebooked lanvin lookbook

Lanvin Bridal Lookbook S/S 2013

steKmml.jpg

3iE4U3C.jpg

NnSiknG.jpg

Fz4gVQI.jpg

bjuXKNB.jpg

Oqadnou.jpg

dl0q5Tg.jpg

PMqYrIK.jpg

VSXmyAk.jpg

DOCeJgO.jpg

source: http://www.taryncoxthewife.com/?p=15462

KSUBI AW2013
PHOTOGRAPHER: DARREN MCDONALD | STYLING: CHRISTINE CENTENERA

JSQy6oG.jpg

Cdk4G4n.jpg

a64V8gR.jpg

nCzuIeh.jpg

mM9THjx.jpg

McKThLB.jpg

PmnUKbj.jpg

XXANjtd.jpg

hrYr1zr.jpg

ZuS98oi.jpg

cont.

eK7v9aC.jpg

6f8CS2L.jpg

upcoming work...
Behind the scenes from today's Sunday @theheraldsun shoot with @kimheraldsun! The gorgeous @montanacox1 showcasing the first sneak peak of winter 13 fashion at @davidjonesstore wearing @_dion_lee_

XWz3KFI.jpg

VdEqyuK.jpg

Ujddk9n.jpg

instagram/ampr_group

Camilla and Marc Fall/Winter 2013 Lookbook

http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/camilla+and+marc+embrace+the+fundamentals+,21665

Former Australia’s Next Top Model winner and Miss Vogue cover girl Montana Cox has lent her babin' looks to sister/brother dream-team Camilla and Marc for their Autumn/Winter 2013 campaign.

Their latest collection, entitled The Fundamentals is all about keeping it simple. Having played around with symmetry and structure, the result is a classic compilation of clean, cocktail pieces which showcase the label’s luxury ethos, and obviously, their design fundamentals. Rendered in a minimal colour palette that features mostly khaki, black and cement grey, the statement print is an absolute standout with its colourful, detailed metallic chain and floral print.

Boasting great separates including anoraks, drop crotch pants, blazers and lace trousers, the collection makes the imminent onset of cooler weather something to actually look forward to.

The Fundamentals is available in stores from today.
vogue.com.au, pedestrian.tv

"Bird of Flight" for Style Me Romy
Photographer: Darren McDonald
Stylist: Romy Frydman
Hair & Make Up: Victoria Baron

kTmA0K1.jpg

81AJzlK.jpg

rJ0wFGi.gif

UhKGGuc.gif

Gwvki3Y.gif

BFk5ftn.gif

CC8CHc4.gif

6R4wVg0.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know. She's obviously not ugly or anything, but I just find her face so plane that I wouldn't look her twice if I saw her walking down the street. She is very pretty, but there's nothing modelesque about her. Same goes with her body.