Monika "Jac" Jagaciak

Monika has gained, for sure, but I wouldn't call it a trend :lol:

I wouldn´t either, and I´ve seen and heard about so many thinspiring new faces this year.
If I could ask, you´re a booker and have some insider knowledge - could you maybe do some new threads about new names in model business? You know them long before us.
Just asking, if you have the time.

Another picture from Versace today, sadly she is not "typical" model thin anymore. Still jealous of her eyes and cheekbones though.

versacec.jpg

I wouldn´t either, and I´ve seen and heard about so many thinspiring new faces this year.
If I could ask, you´re a booker and have some insider knowledge - could you maybe do some new threads about new names in model business? You know them long before us.
Just asking, if you have the time.

I'll try to do that, seing as I've been on here a little more lately.

tumblr_m0zljifmnM1qf0wcdo1_500.jpg

I think her metabolism is catching up with her, hopefully she will be able to get her old body back.

vauthier_hcaw1213_006_m.jpg

ouch...she looks huge in this pic:nervous:

I wouldn't say "huge" per se, but she is certainly larger. It makes me sad, I love her face.

Equally, she did much better at couture than she did at RTW these last two seasons, I hope to see more of her again.

I wouldn't say "huge" per se, but she is certainly larger. It makes me sad, I love her face.

Equally, she did much better at couture than she did at RTW these last two seasons, I hope to see more of her again.
Makes me sad too:cry: Her face is just lovely and in the older pics she has such a nice,small waist.Hopefully she'll bounce back!

@Rhianna, recent? She looks stunning & a lot skinnier!!!!!

Haha sorry, no unfortunately these are old pictures, I should have put the season in - Pollini FW 2009/2010. She looked so good in those days, they make for a good comparison against her recent pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha sorry, no unfortunately these are old pictures, I should have put the season in - Pollini FW 2009/2010. She looked so good in those days, they make for a good comparison against her recent pictures.

I was about to say :wtf: She couldn't have lost that much weight within days.. haha

Well she was skinny once, if only she can be once again!

I love ger face, When she stretches her torso I like her body, I see what you mean by liking her on the skinnier side.