Monika "Jac" Jagaciak

S

SkinnyB

I absolutely love her perfectly proportioned body and her face is so beautiful. She's one of my favorite models.
I like her very skinny though, she can look kinda "thick" some times. Luckily for you gurls I looked around for the best pics I could find.

Nationality - Polish
Date of birth - January 15 1994
Height - 5'10" ; 178cm
Measurements: (US) 31.5-22.5-34 ; (EU) 80-57-86

tumblr_lov3adYqzM1r094vzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp3wa1rO7B1qm27mxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lozp63ewdw1qmery9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrb6y2JyVg1qm27mxo1_500.jpg

000000297672-monika_jagaciak-fullsize.jpg

tumblr_lp3wpl7Hit1qm27mxo1_1280.jpg

vajaa-54351b5c02d59e5f86f992c057bc7995.jpg

dior20rs11201193.jpg

Oh my goodness, she looks so skinny, tiny and narrow in the second picture! Waking up looking like this in the morning and just walking around the house in undies and top like that - perfection! :luv:

And I adore how she looks in the picture with, erm, big, purple, glittery egg. Like a pixy :) I used to not like her face because she seemed to me rather plain (I just didn't know her well enough to tell apart from other models). Now I appreciate her classic beauty lot more.

I can't believe she is that young and look at her tiny waist :luv: 57 cm

Monika J has definitely grown on me these past few years.

I really dislike the snotty expression she has on the runway the majority of the time. Sometimes I just want to smack that snotty expression off of her face - but I understand she wouldn't be the same Monika J if that happened :kiss:

I know what you mean Mary Lou, but after you follow her for a while it's hard not to spot her! Like Skinny Gurl said her beauty does grow in you. And yes she can look so snotty on the runway! but from other pictures and interviews you can see she's a really sweet girl.:)

I've always loved this picture of her.
It must either be a REALLY good angle or photoshopped, because her waist looks impossibly tiny! Nonetheless I wish mine was that small haha :p

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 226
Wow, polish people have great genes... One more thinspiration to the list

She's very very very nice, I took 3 pictures with her always said yes. Beautiful : Luv:

I love her tiny tummy but I agree about the annoying facial expression. Why does she look so much bigger here??

31.jpg

she looks flawless in the first pics but her thighs seem a lil thick to me as shes so young i won't be surprised if she gains like ward

Well, as for her being a little thick, she IS Polish. Polish girls can have a little trouble to keep the weight off-- I swear, Poland has the MOST fatty of all European foods. Any celebration, if they even have a little food, they'll puff up.
I know, my great grandma (who was around until I was, like, 9) and grandpa was STRAIGHT from Poland. Couldn't walk the dog without firing up the stove to fry some pirogi. -.-

She's extremely beautiful, but her thighs seem to be a a little bit too big for a model... :hmm:

Attachments

• 229700_980.jpg
    229700_980.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 259
I really dislike the snotty expression she has on the runway the majority of the time. Sometimes I just want to smack that snotty expression off of her face - but I understand she wouldn't be the same Monika J if that happened

I couldn't agree more. I just don't like her because of her annoying expression.

Does anyone know why she 'missed' NY, London and Milan? They said it was 'family problems' and then she was hanging out with Frida G in Paris (and not working)...Seems very strange an big up and coming model would just not be around for a week or two of major shows with no explanation... :wtf:

maybe she gained too much....i wouldnt be surprised. those thighs are scary lookin.

Reactions: 1 users
I love her tiny tummy but I agree about the annoying facial expression. Why does she look so much bigger here??

31.jpg

bc she is! (barefooted doesn't help either)!

she didn't do NY and London. she managed to get a few shows in Milan & Paris. But she had a very shitty season bc of her weight gain... oh, i mean her "family problems" :whistling:

Yeah, that's the thing with her starting modeling when she was 13 or something. If you're not taking care of yourself, your metabolism is going to catch up with you eventually. I think she's 18, right?

bc she is! (barefooted doesn't help either)!

she didn't do NY and London. she manage to get a few shows in Milan & Paris. But she had very shitty season bc of her weight gain... oh i mean her "family problems" :whistling:

:lol:

Reactions: 1 user