423002-800w.jpg

423003-800w.jpg

423004-800w.jpg

What do you girls think? Hot or not?

Jac for Viva! Moda
Body Studies
Photographer: Michel Comte

What do you girls think? Hot or not?

Her thighs have become quite thick the last year or so - in this ed, at least they do a good job of hiding them.

From Jac's instagram it looks like she has been unwell recently, in and out of hospital, so she has lost some weight. She looks good but I hope she gets better soon - Jac was one of my favourite models back in 2010 so I always hold a fond spot for her.

w-cover2mxdic16_m-3-copy0b08ebe9b27282d7167c116a7b849e6e_thumb.jpg
w-cover2mxdic16_m-5b66c18943354480555240a3c6f38abf4_thumb.jpg
w-cover2mxdic16_m-206a3afe1f1d7ca3dbe5704e58deb8a73_thumb.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
wow she looks tiny in recent pics. Hope she's not in hospital for weight related stuff.

wow she looks tiny in recent pics. Hope she's not in hospital for weight related stuff.

Haven't looked at her instagram in ages but you're right - she looks tinier than she has in years.

I wonder why she was in the hospital ?
JesvwDw.jpg

o5rqXWS.jpg

CRXGsT3.jpg

Last edited:
She makes me soooo nostalgic... my ex was a major modelizer [a straight male into high fashion] like myself and it strangely started our bond, I was never intimidated or jealous because models like Jac are truly art to me... like a painting... so for example, would I be jealous of a Kandinsky? :lol:

Anyway, he would randomly like text me pics of her and be like "Have a good day, love, me and Jac's weird teeth!" ['weird' in the best way-- I love unique 'flaws'].

She has one of the best waistlines I've ever seen but I mean, total package of course. ANYWAY... her body is looking incredible in these recent photos, but having said that, I hope it is no way in part due to her hospitalization and/or whatever illness she may have experienced. It's like what we've often discussed on the forum, that it is just not right to view sick or disordered women as thinspiration. Whatever the case, I hope she is well.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know much of her but I honestly feel it isn't weight related? She hasn't really shown some signs before so I just had a feeling it was something else? Whatever it is I wish her a swift recovery! She looks as radiant as ever even while sick :luv:

clm4AGW.png

GHYb3ey.png

VLmFdFO.png

Happy to see her back on the runway, but she does look a bit tired... Do any insiders happen to know why she was in the hospital?