Mom Jeans and Cropped Flare jeans

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Love cropped flares. Mainly because you HAVE to be uber thin to pull them off, and if you are they look incredible, so it's more of an achievement.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

bambii

Rookie
I have short legs so unfortunately no matter how thin my legs are, crops and oversized jeans are still a no go :( I definitely love/appreciate them on the right body type tho

Misstairs

Rising Star
I think they can look amazing on the right body and if they're styled correctly. Could be a bit biased since it's very difficult to find jeans my length, so it's refreshing to see the cropped style being a thing now.

vln14

Rookie
I bought a pair of mom jeans a couple of weeks ago because I was going to an 80's themed diner. I put them on and I wanted to set myself on fire. They looked that bad.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users

Ashley

Rising Star
I don't really think so. I am totally flummoxed by the popularity of these pants trends; I find them almost universally unflattering, and I personally don't see why skinny jeans ever need to go out of style

So far I've learned that the SG consensus seems to agree with me- those pants are hideous!
Skinny jeans are basic and I think the pictures posted here disprove the fact that they're universally unflattering.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

AllyKat

Rising Star
Honestly I like both of the trends. Would I invest a ton of money into them? No, but I would buy a low end pair to try out. Sometimes it's refreshing to break out of your traditional silhouette. I think fashion should be fun and if you find a way to make the trend your own then you're doing it right.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users