Models you are not too fond of..

I appreciate fun and quirky people, I myself love pulling goofy faces for photos and enjoy seeing FB friends/models/celebs doing that, but sometimes too much is too much...

cara_delevingne_11_www.monikaturczyn.com_.jpg

Wonder if she´s trying to hide some insecurities with that behavior or if she´s really just a hyperactive maniac.

Reactions: 1 user
i am so annoyed by all the VS girls. it's driving me nuts, the fake posing, showing dumb victory signs and blowing kisses all the time!!! and imo candice is the worst of all. she's everywhere and thinks she's the greatest model ever. FAIL!!! GO AWAY!!!

Totally agree with you.

Naomi Preizler
IMG_69681.jpg

IMG_6978.jpg

Someone get this girl some tweezers...

Surely that is a man!
Geez, so much androgyny these days..

Personally, I'm not a fan of:

Erin Wasson - a bit dirty and manly. also detest her style
Candice Swanepoel- i cannot STAND gummy smiles!

I wish I could hate Kelly but I can't because she can do great editorials and she photographs very well:

By Paola Kudacki for Vogue Japan
67359-800w.jpg

By Sheile Metzner for Grey Magazine
87030-800w.jpg

By Toshio Onda for Vogue Japan
119566-800w.jpg

Surely that is a man!
Geez, so much androgyny these days..

Personally, I'm not a fan of:

Erin Wasson - a bit dirty and manly. also detest her style
Candice Swanepoel- i cannot STAND gummy smiles!

ohh this are pictures are not the best ones, but she is really a very good model, in argentina every shop wants her.
in my opinion she is pretty but she was much more skinnier before, she gained some weight but still looks amazing,

Athena Wilson...ugh, there is something sooooo annoying in her look >.<

tumblrm20zfvgttj1qls9u6.jpg

I completely recant my earlier stated misgivings about Kelly Mittendorf. She is fucking incredible. What makes her shocking is also what makes her so stunning; as stated by Francis Bacon, "There is no excellent beauty, that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.."

Reactions: 1 user
@dani @smallbones

OMG! Coco Rocha is so obsessed with herself, it's pathetic. :facepalm:
Someone submitted the following confession to the tumblr modelling-confessions:

tumblr_mgzozwON1q1rhjcvgo1_500.png

And then she came (of course because she stalks her tumblr tag) and messaged
Since when am I slowing down? I only had 5 days off in 2012! I wish!! ;)

If you look at all her tumblr likes there are ONLY pictures of her uploaded by obsessed fangirls with endlessly long speeches about how wonderful Coco would be. How can someone be so obsessed with themselves?
Here you can see all her likes: http://tumblr.com/liked/by/oh-so-coco

And here is the confession and Coco's message:
http://modelling-confessions.tumblr.com/post/41122201273
http://modelling-confessions.tumblr...en-am-i-slowing-down-i-only-had-5-days-off-in

Last edited by a moderator:
Karlie Kloss
karlie-kloss-fmag-beauty-shots-p13.png

I'm sorry...I just don't understand the hype. She looks painfully average to me, bordering on unattractive, and I think she photographs old a lot. She just turned 20...but I think she looks a lot older. When I first heard of her and heard how famous she was, after seeing a few pictures I just figured she was 30 and had achieved some sort of Giselle stardom and had just slipped under my radar all this time. Nope...

Miranda Kerr
Miranda%2BKerr%2BBeautiful%2BModel.jpg

I want to like her so badly but I can't. She's conventionally pretty, she's photographed so poised and ladylike, but I can't stand her. She just seems SO insincere to me and I hate her smirk.

Completely agree with you about both Karlie and Miranda. I think that Karlie's very narrow upper lip and her pointed eyebrows make her look like a rat. I find her very unattractive and it annoyed me that she was in every issue of every magazine this summer.

Miranda Kerr seems totally self-involved. If it's true about her smoking, then she's a complete hypocrite, since she goes to great lengths to pass herself off as this healthy organic "my body is my temple" type of person.

@dani @smallbones

OMG! Coco Rocha is so obsessed with herself, it's pathetic. :facepalm:
Someone submitted the following confession to the tumblr modelling-confessions:

tumblr_mgzozwON1q1rhjcvgo1_500.png

And then she came (of course because she stalks her tumblr tag) and messaged

If you look at all her tumblr likes there are ONLY pictures of her uploaded by obsessed fangirls with endlessly long speeches about how wonderful Coco would be. How can someone be so obsessed with themselves?
Here you can see all her likes: http://tumblr.com/liked/by/oh-so-coco

And here is the confession and Coco's message:
http://modelling-confessions.tumblr.com/post/41122201273
http://modelling-confessions.tumblr...en-am-i-slowing-down-i-only-had-5-days-off-in

Waaaaaait what! She actually has a tumblr about herself??? And also the time to check and respond what is being said about her.... I totally believe that slowing down rumor...

And you're right.. she's so self centered, she also has a youtube channel, twitter, and a facebook page.. basically she's all over the internet. I wonder if she reads skinny gossip :run:

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaaaaait what! She actually has a tumblr about herself??? And also the time to check and respond what is being said about her.... I totally believe that slowing down rumor...

And you're right.. she's so self centered, she also has a youtube channel, twitter, and a facebook page.. basically she's all over the internet. I wonder if she reads skinny gossip :run:

I BET she does!

I don't like a lot of the "unconventional beauties" :rolleyes: like Lindsey and Lily Cole and I really hate girls that cross the androgyny line too far like Agyness Deyn and the others that look 100% like men. But there are a couple that are favorites here and in the general public that I just can't stand.

Karlie Kloss
karlie-kloss-fmag-beauty-shots-p13.png

I'm sorry...I just don't understand the hype. She looks painfully average to me, bordering on unattractive, and I think she photographs old a lot. She just turned 20...but I think she looks a lot older. When I first heard of her and heard how famous she was, after seeing a few pictures I just figured she was 30 and had achieved some sort of Giselle stardom and had just slipped under my radar all this time. Nope...

Miranda Kerr
Miranda%2BKerr%2BBeautiful%2BModel.jpg

I want to like her so badly but I can't. She's conventionally pretty, she's photographed so poised and ladylike, but I can't stand her. She just seems SO insincere to me and I hate her smirk.

Agree 100%. I couldn't have said it better myself. :highfive: