Models you are not too fond of..

I really dislike Alessandra Ambrosio. I just think she is so annoying. I hate her personality because she seems like she just loves herself and she has the shortest legs ever. Really don't think she should be a model.

188288-adriana-lima-alessandra-ambrosio-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2011.jpg

Alessandra_Ambrosio_VS2011A.jpg

Her thighs look really thick there.

Reactions: 1 user
I detest Lindsay Wixson, her face looks like it had a couple of rounds with a lift door ... and lost.

Reactions: 1 users
Well someone didn't wax before the Dsquared show..! :p

wixx.jpg

Also, Daphne, what a shock! She has gained enormously, and what shows she did walk had her thighs mostly hidden other than those awful Iceberg shots in the leggings. Even in this one you can see how thick her knees are, I'm surprised she even showed up! I wonder when she gained, and if she'd already been booked and fitted for shows ahead of time that she had to be dropped from for no longer fitting the dresses?

daph-1.jpg

daphh-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After posting about Daphne above, and mentioning earlier that she is among my least favoured models, my esteem for her has however risen significantly after viewing this video of her blatant eyerolling at Wixson's compound blunders.. :highfive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErgzAu-WMg

Yeah.. but she actually wasn't supposed to do that, she should have ignored Wixson's fall and focus on her own walk.

Also, Daphne, what a shock! She has gained enormously, and what shows she did walk had her thighs mostly hidden other than those awful Iceberg shots in the leggings. Even in this one you can see how thick her knees are, I'm surprised she even showed up! I wonder when she gained, and if she'd already been booked and fitted for shows ahead of time that she had to be dropped from for no longer fitting the dresses?

I don't want to post anything I'm not supposed to, but there's a thread about her in the VIP section from an insider who says she was dropped from more than half her shows in Milan and even more in Paris because of her weight gain. I guess she was warned in NY but didn't lose the weight. Oh well, I hate her anyway. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah.. but she actually wasn't supposed to do that, she should have ignored Wixson's fall and focus on her own walk.

Of course, but still, it's funny to see. Professional or not, I'm unsure I'd have been able to stifle that reaction either.. it would be very interesting to see what the reaction of the designer and backstage crew was too.

I really don't like Lindsey either and I don't understand all that fascination with her. Agyness Deyn is sooooo overrated, oh and I just can't stand Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

sessile lopez. There is something about her face that looks arrogantly ignorant.

Omg didn't even catch that the first time :wtf:
after watching it the second time haha :lol:
wow makes her look like a big bitch :twisted:

haha, i love the eyeroll, i would have done exactly the same...lindsey wixson is such an idiot.

Reactions: 1 users