lindsey8.jpg

EDIT:

There are very very rare cases where I actually like her photos... example:

Mulberry3.jpg

EDIT:

Mulberry3.jpg

Agreed!
I've never understood Wixson's appeal, but I firmly believe she was the 100% perfect choice for this Mulberry campaign.
Everything about it just made so much SENSE. Somehow the combination of the clothes, the setting, the Wild Things references, the brilliant Tim Walker, and Wixson's strangely, endearingly misfit look just worked together in an absolutely exquisite way.
Normally I would swap Wixson for a doll-faced model any day of the week, but in this case I think the story would actually loose some of its charm with a more classically beautiful model (even one that I normally prefer).
I actually got chills the first time I saw it (full 4-page spread) in a magazine.
I adored every page. :luv:

Reactions: 1 users
Coco Rocha:rolleyes: She's overrated
coco1.jpg

coco2.jpg

coco3.jpg
HI SOULMATE I HATE COCO ROCHA TOO. Her face is just ugh I don't understand how she ever got big. When I see her in an ad in a magazine and she does think look at my weird face thing again I just get nauseous. Her personality is awful too she is so annoying omg. I don't like Chanel Iman either the way she works and the things she says no thanks. Let's see, Bambi Northwood something is gross too. But I don't know if you could really call her a serious model aside from hipster shoots.

Ohhh Wixson..

lindsey8.jpg
I think she actually looks okay in this photo... I don't know, she looks kind of different from her usual self...

Mulberry3.jpg
Yup, I agree. I have the ad from Vogue :) I contemplated putting it on my wall (next to pictures of Emma Stone and Oscar de la Renta gowns) and I didn't but I still have it in my "archives".

i am so annoyed by all the VS girls. it's driving me nuts, the fake posing, showing dumb victory signs and blowing kisses all the time!!! and imo candice is the worst of all. she's everywhere and thinks she's the greatest model ever. FAIL!!! GO AWAY!!!

Attachments

• alessandra_ambrosio_candice_1s.jpg
    alessandra_ambrosio_candice_1s.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 95
  • alessandra_ambrosio_candice_s.jpg
    alessandra_ambrosio_candice_s.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: 1 user
i am so annoyed by all the VS girls. it's driving me nuts, the fake posing, showing dumb victory signs and blowing kisses all the time!!! and imo candice is the worst of all. she's everywhere and thinks she's the greatest model ever. FAIL!!! GO AWAY!!!
literally same, I don't even consider them real models tbh haha

This! I find the models really uninspiring when they're all fake-tanned, glittered and beefed up. Case in point:

xin_1121104162128187154545.jpg

VS has always seemed so tacky to me, I've never understood the appeal of it. :meh:

literally same, I don't even consider them real models tbh haha

For those of us who have kept up for decades, their careers do not seem especially impressive. The culture is dumbed down to the point of not understanding though.

I appreciate fun and quirky people, I myself love pulling goofy faces for photos and enjoy seeing FB friends/models/celebs doing that, but sometimes too much is too much...

cara_delevingne_11_www.monikaturczyn.com_.jpg

Sure, she's signed with Wilhelmina but she's still a very sucky model and will only get booked because of her family and fame

Kendall-Jenner-Model-Pics6.jpg

I appreciate fun and quirky people, I myself love pulling goofy faces for photos and enjoy seeing FB friends/models/celebs doing that, but sometimes too much is too much...

cara_delevingne_11_www.monikaturczyn.com_.jpg
:nod: there's embracing your sense of humor through pulling on a silly face and then there's people knowing you (when you're a "model") by the shitload of stupid faces you make :nopity: all the time :nopity: like you're taking over tumblr :nopity:
#attentionwhore #lookslikeatenyearoldboy

:highfive: