Models with ugly boyfriends!

E

Emerald Eyes

Monica suggested we open a thread like this!

There's no accounting for taste even when you're a model it seems!

Here's Agyness Deyn & her ghastly looking other half!! Sorry he's probably a lovely guy but.....oh dear....can we have lights off tonight please dear!

nya4cj.jpg

agyness-deyn-albert-hammond.jpg

article-1039546-021AA34A00000578-735_468x829.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
What can I say... girls go for the money, we're not stupid. Or on the other hand most girls go for a guy with an awesome personality - even if he's not in the slightest way good-looking.

What can I say... girls go for the money, we're not stupid. Or on the other hand most girls go for a guy with an awesome personality - even if he's not in the slightest way good-looking.

Have to disagree with you there hun! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course and even if money / personality are included in the equation I personally would have to be physically attracted to a guy to consider being with him. Just saying....;)

I don't think I could be with someone I had no attraction to, but I think I could develop an attraction to someone with an awesome personality.

I hope these models are happy with their guys, whatever they happen to see in them.

This is a cliché, but I do not think it has anything to do with money. These ladies are all amazingly beautiful and they could it a rich AND hot guy if they wanted to. I guess they're just in love.. at least I hope so :oops:

But I have to agree on their looks.. especially Snejana and Vlada's husbands. Ugh

Oh god o.o it happens so often that there was some research done on it-

http://www.livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html

It makes sense really. If a dude is ugly and has managed to get a hot wife, then he has to work hard to stay in the relationship. If he's good looking, chances are there are plenty of other girls who would go after him so he might get uninterested.. I hope its true and these beauties are really in love and not just going for the money.

Jessica Stam dated Anthony Kiedis:

Jessica+Stam+Anthony+Kiedis+Anthony+Kiedis+GUiiJMUqR9ml.jpg

Daria Werbowy dated Kenny Jossick:

3009055091_02405b0ed4_b.jpg

Julia Stegner + Steven Pan:

sIMG_3331.jpg

I think evolution has a plan not to let the children get too pretty :confused:

I can understand how models might get kind of blasé about looks and go for someone with a great personality instead... but I can also see how much more attractive those guys seem once you know they're millionaires :)

I think that the content of someone's character is much more valuable and important than their appearance.

Falling in love with someone's mind and essential character will win out every time. That's what I look for in a guy and what I hope to attract others with, not my looks :)

Reactions: 1 user
Monica suggested we open a thread like this!

There's no accounting for taste even when you're a model it seems!

Here's Agyness Deyn & her ghastly looking other half!! Sorry he's probably a lovely guy but.....oh dear....can we have lights off tonight please dear!

nya4cj.jpg

agyness-deyn-albert-hammond.jpg

article-1039546-021AA34A00000578-735_468x829.jpg

This are soooooo old, like in 2007/08 she was with the strokes guy. They broke up a long time ago. Where engaed for I while I think, but didnt workout, dont know who she is dating now.

74091-d47eb-18018124-.jpg
00200m.jpg

@Silent Night I think they look really cute together. He's just not as tall as her. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This are soooooo old, like in 2007/08 she was with the strokes guy. They broke up a long time ago. Where engaed for I while I think, but didnt workout, dont know who she is dating now.

th_WhateverClueless.gif

Ok maybe I should've named the thread "Models who used to have ugly boyfriends"! She's probably with some equally ugly lookalike anyway! :rolleyes:

Most of their lives are driven by the dictation of what they should look like and everywhere they work they're extremely pushed towards the idea of 'perfection' so maybe they feel like they can just be themselves, normal, no stress if they dated someone who wasn't fixated on looking perfect all the time y'know?

These guys would still adore them even if they gained a few pounds, couldn't fit into a sample size, or couldn't shift the post-baby weight because frankly they are bloody lucky ('scuse my french) to have them in the first place

All a girl ever wants is to be adored and we all know the fashion industry will only adore you until the next pretty girl comes along

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users