Models with ugly boyfriends!

Now Emil Myrbäck is not ugly. In fact, he's quite handsome and he and Frida make a cute couple. However, he's shorter and I always imagined Frida could easily score a Greek deity or something.
5.jpg

39.jpg

tumblr_m8z75ubghp1qc7e5jo2_1280.jpg

Natasha Poly
tumblr_ljuziy20sp1qzs06mo1_500.jpg

Sasha Pivovarova
3e68078e9e2f44b49b67040fe294cc6a.jpg

Vlada Roslyakova
x_d70385d5.jpg

I don't know about the guy in the top photo, but Sasha's bf seems attractive to me. I like his facial features and his facial expression hints at an intelligent or interesting personalty with a cool sense of humor (at least, that's the impression I get from looking at his face for the first time). Vlada's bf isn't the hottest, but has the facial expression of an honest, decent, nice person (again, this is just the impression I get from looking at a picture of his face one time, lol). I don't think "hottness" is everything.

:wtf:

I've been out with two rich guys, one very rich. I noticed that they preferred to bring me presents than to listen to anything I said, and they expected I would agree with them/do what they said/pretend to be stupid and think they were always right, as long as they promised to buy me clothes and take me on holidays. One of them also disrespected my family and then told me not to be angry about it because he was planning to give me a car.

Some people enjoy the stuff that wealth brings, so it makes sense for them to look for a rich husband. I don't, so it's not a priority for me, and I am definitely too stubborn to suppress my personality in order to suck up to someone with a bad attitude no matter how much money he has.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who consider this stuff, but it's definitely not true that every single girl is after a rich man. I don't need a man at all.

I think that really rich men have a lot of leverage when they date women who are not equally rich (which is perhaps why some of them like to flaunt their leverage like the two examples you mentioned above). Perhaps in the same way, really beautiful women have a lot of leverage when they date someone who is not equally beautiful.

Sometimes I wonder if the last thing that a pretty girl would want is an equally handsome man, because then she has no leverage in the relationship when it comes to looks. Perhaps some pretty girls want to date someone who is worshiping their looks, rather than competing with them in the "looks" category.

I don't think it would be too farfetched to assume that maybe some pretty girls (especially models who make money from their looks alone) would want to feel secure that THEY are the most beautiful in the relationship, and no matter what happens, their mate will never be as beautiful, so they have that power in the relationship, and they are never plagued with the thoughts: "are other girls going to think he's hot and steal him away from me?".

Reactions: 3 users
I think that really rich men have a lot of leverage when they date women who are not equally rich (which is perhaps why some of them like to flaunt their leverage like the two examples you mentioned above). Perhaps in the same way, really beautiful women have a lot of leverage when they date someone who is not equally beautiful.

Sometimes I wonder if the last thing that a pretty girl would want is an equally handsome man, because then she has no leverage in the relationship when it comes to looks. Perhaps some pretty girls want to date someone who is worshiping their looks, rather than competing with them in the "looks" category.

I don't think it would be too farfetched to assume that maybe some pretty girls (especially models who make money from their looks alone) would want to feel secure that THEY are the most beautiful in the relationship, and no matter what happens, their mate will never be as beautiful, so they have that power in the relationship, and they are never plagued with the thoughts: "are other girls going to think he's hot and steal him away from me?".
I totally agree with this. In a lot of cases I actually think this is more motivation than the money. I mean I personally honestly don't care about how much money my partner has, so I would never date someone I thought was totally ugly just for that, but the idea of having more power in a relationship by being better looking than them DOES sound really appealing. I know that sounds bad, but it's true.
All that being said, I do hope these models like these guys for more than their money or more than their ugliness.

All that being said, I do hope these models like these guys for more than their money or more than their ugliness.

This part of your post made me laugh. I totally agree with your sentiment - I hope they're happy, and I hope they're together for, more or less, the "right" :luv: reasons

Isn't that guy Frida is with gay?

I think what pisses me off more is that it is never really the other way around. I rarely see an 'ugly' (or conventionally unattractive) girl with an uber-hot guy. Sucks for me, ha.

I think this is why I don't go for good looking guys, the leverage thing. However I also have a weird taste in men - really good looks put me off, fun and humour is the mose important thing to me.

Isn't that guy Frida is with gay?

I think what pisses me off more is that it is never really the other way around. I rarely see an 'ugly' (or conventionally unattractive) girl with an uber-hot guy. Sucks for me, ha.

Oh, you'd be surprised. I see SO may gorgeous guys that make heads turn, and then I look at the girl he's with and I'm just like :wtf::nervous::(
Then all I can think of is "Whyyy, oh why!? ":cry: Seriously, it seems like they all go for the personality or maybe it's a new trend or something, I don't know.

Snejana's, Lara's and Lara's hubbys lookalike :wtf:

Bambi's boyfriend looks like SUCH a douche, idk why... It's the face and the poses, i guess.

And Albert Hammond Jr, Agyness Deyn's ex is a musician, that makes him 1892372297 times hotter. And he plays in The Strokes :luv:. I would probably date him too.

Heidi Klum and Seal:
Heidi%2BKlum%2B-%2BSeal-783477.jpg

I can't not post this meme when anyone is talking about Seal:

311065_10150343923652236_501092235_8131966_1330395151_n-1-1318213947.jpeg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sometimes I wonder if maybe the reason we think some models are with someone uglier than them is because our veiw of models are different to the rest of society? Like I think Vlada is perfection, as is Snejana but I've had both of them on the back ground of my Iphone and a few people have said "Who is THAT?" *pulls funny face* so maybe everybody else doesn't think they are with someone that much less attractive? Anyway, I'd rather have someone who comletely adored me rather than someone better looking who treats me like poop.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe the reason we think some models are with someone uglier than them is because our veiw of models are different to the rest of society? Like I think Vlada is perfection, as is Snejana but I've had both of them on the back ground of my Iphone and a few people have said "Who is THAT?" *pulls funny face* so maybe everybody else doesn't think they are with someone that much less attractive? Anyway, I'd rather have someone who comletely adored me rather than someone better looking who treats me like poop.

You're so right. Especially Vlada - everyone thinks she's way too skinny and quite unattractive, but I just love her. I guess we just have very different standards, not only weight-wise but also beauty-wise.

I know it was just a rumor but...

Barbs and whatever that is.

justin-bieber-barbara-palvin-victorias-secret.jpg

They are divorced but Justin Portman and Natalia Vodianova

Natalia+Vodianova+Justin+Portman+ARK+Gala+8wt8TsQCv3Gl.jpg

And now she's dating Antoine Arnault

670481-natalia-vodianova-et-antoine-arnault-637x0-2.jpg

Most of the people I know (including myself) are more likely to go for someone really funny, kind and great company over someone who is 'hot'. As nice as it would be to find someone with the looks and personality, sometimes you just click with someone who isn't that great looking to other people, but you're attracted to them anyway.... And I find that with male friends especially, who you wouldn't touch with a barge pole when you first met them, actually become quite good looking after a while.
Sorry, I'm rambling! It's too early in the morning :)

I don't think Charlotte Kemp Muhl's boyfriend (John Lennon's son) is ugly, he just dresses sort of funny. I mean obviously she's way out of his league but still... not ugly...

sean-lennon-and-kemp-muhl-charlotte-ronson-r5NDDW.jpg

charlotte-kemp-muhl-sean-lennon.jpg

(Plus, to go along with this power debate everyone's discussing, he IS John Lennon's son :whistling:)

OMG Sean Lennon... Sigh… No disrespect to my BF… But I would ;) oooh 'fangirl scream' lol

So, in other words, I agree with her choice :cool: