Models with ugly boyfriends!

The number one reason for divorce is issues over money. It is best to get a handle on what you want out of life and whether your spouse is going to contribute to or detract from those goals. I had a minimum salary requirement when I was dating. I am not shallow--I am pragmatic. Why set yourself up for failure? I have been married for eight years and we have never had a fight. The fact that we have enough money to cover our needs, wants and retirement certainly has a lot to do with that. The fact that we have the same values on what to spend money on also helps. Money matters and it is naive to think it doesn't.

For what it is worth I make a good salary myself. I was seeking a partner not a caretaker.

Constance, Edita and Karmen with their boyfriends:

IlcUm.jpg

AP57M.jpg

zcVEl.jpg

Edita's boyfriend is not even that bad looking but because I love her so much and think she is beautiful, I believe that only a real-life Adonis would be good enough for her.

This is the post I was responding to

Nooooo.... I never said anything like that. I was answering a post which implied that all girls want a rich man and they don't care about his personality but only his financial position. I gave examples of two shallow rich assholes of my acquaintance who weren't worth dating even though they had money, to show that money alone doesn't make a man desirable to all women. I didn't generalise the point at all.

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood what I said.I wasn't trying to generalize, sorry if it came out like that. :luv:

I said this based on girls from my school, every single girl I know (from school/my friends) that doesn't mean all the girls. I come from a pretty sheltered life so please excuse me. Personality is accounted for but, what I was trying to say was that wealth has an important factor in determining whether or not a girl will be with him (in the long term) or whether "she can do better". A lot of these girls are well educated it's not that they want a man to rely on financially, these girls are smart but I think because they've been spoiled or used to the lifestyle they have had, they want to continue to have that if not better (well that's the case for me minus me being smart). Now that I'm at uni, my thinking is different, money isn't as important as it used to be and I've met people who come from very different backgrounds and to a lot of them wealth isn't important (I can't comment on this because I only have friends that want wealthy guys). I was just saying I agree with AB based on my observations. Also, I can't imagine once a model's career is over, wanting to go back to her "pre model" days saving her pennies to choose between a Chanel or a Hermes bag so why not get a man that can buy you a whole truckload of both ;).

aww,somebody happy,and maybe a little drunk? ;)

steven is nice,and sexy,and great photographer! :kiss:

Awww well then in that case I am happy for Edita, I have very high standards for her because she is such a babe. I saw the shoot he did of her (you know the one I mean winknudge) no wonder he wants her haha.

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood what I said.I wasn't trying to generalize, sorry if it came out like that. :luv:

I said this based on girls from my school, every single girl I know (from school/my friends) that doesn't mean all the girls. I come from a pretty sheltered life so please excuse me. Personality is accounted for but, what I was trying to say was that wealth has an important factor in determining whether or not a girl will be with him (in the long term) or whether "she can do better". A lot of these girls are well educated it's not that they want a man to rely on financially, these girls are smart but I think because they've been spoiled or used to the lifestyle they have had, they want to continue to have that if not better (well that's the case for me minus me being smart). Now that I'm at uni, my thinking is different, money isn't as important as it used to be and I've met people who come from very different backgrounds and to a lot of them wealth isn't important (I can't comment on this because I only have friends that want wealthy guys). I was just saying I agree with AB based on my observations. Also, I can't imagine once a model's career is over, wanting to go back to her "pre model" days saving her pennies to choose between a Chanel or a Hermes bag so why not get a man that can buy you a whole truckload of both ;).

Ah, in that case I did misunderstand - I thought that was a general point about all girls. Sorry! :kiss:

Kristy Hinze and her grandpa husband:
250309013340_kristy-hinze-wedding-photos.jpg

973587-kristy-039-s-parents-hated-me.jpg

custom_1237589775129_hinze.jpg

She was 29 and he was 65 when they got married. Yeah, he's a billionaire and looks good for his age, but still....:nervous:

I have to say- how a person treats you and your relationship has more to do with who he is as a human being than just a good-looking face that would look good next to you, even if you are a pretty girl.

So yes, I hope them all the happiness.

Yes that is very true, but this thread is for ugly boyfriends, regardless of their personality. Many of us assume that the men featured here are lovely individuals, but if we think they're ugly, well, then we think they're ugly.

This thread is just a bit of superficial fun in my eyes, and that is all.

Reactions: 1 user
Lovely Toni with her ex-boyfriend, pictures are a couple of years old though.

12334085_20110511001722-9ff911f9.jpg

12334086_20110511001740-64c70055.jpg

12334091_20110511001819-98139538.jpg

12334097_20110511001856-27ed971c.jpg

Maybe he´ll look better when he becomes a man and is not half-baked anymore *giggles* Cute pics somehow, teenage couple ;)

Also, I think hot looking boys get plenty of hot looking girls, and being stick thin like a model isn't exactly considered sexy