Models with ugly boyfriends!

Chanel Iman dated Tyga?
tumblr_liiswoooPJ1qgv4q8o1_500.jpg

Oh.. I'm sure that lasted long.. Chanel is so much better then this skank in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3yia1AJeQ

Leonardo is so creepy, he only dates girls who are like 18-24 then dumps them. What a total creeper, great actor but still total creeper. Can he like just go away? Oh and Adam Levine.... modlizers are hella creepy.

Ugh I agree. As great as an actor he is I can't help but get major creeper vibes from him. He also seems pretty douche-y and in my opinion is not aging well.

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

Sorry, that's crazy. We all want rich guys, and every girl I know (myself included) cares much less about appearance than guys do. It's in our genes. Women seek resources and power (social power, economic power, etc.) above physical attraction. Guys go more for beauty than power in mates.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a rich guy, as long as that's not the only thing you look for. No, not a rich loveless asshole with no personality - but I don't know any woman who dreams about meeting an unemployed guy who lives with his mother.

Gotta approuve this! :bow:

Seal is soo ugly but I would date him too. He was such nice guy and is a great father to Heidi's daughter with that Italian pig. I am so sad they broke up =(

Leonardo is so creepy, he only dates girls who are like 18-24 then dumps them. What a total creeper, great actor but still total creeper. Can he like just go away? Oh and Adam Levine.... modlizers are hella creepy.

Totally agree about Leo! And the fact that he still lives with his mother at 40 or until quiet recently is just... :hmm:

Monica suggested we open a thread like this!

There's no accounting for taste even when you're a model it seems!

Here's Agyness Deyn & her ghastly looking other half!! Sorry he's probably a lovely guy but.....oh dear....can we have lights off tonight please dear!

nya4cj.jpg

agyness-deyn-albert-hammond.jpg

article-1039546-021AA34A00000578-735_468x829.jpg

I kinda like him:run:

Monica suggested we open a thread like this!

There's no accounting for taste even when you're a model it seems!

YAY!!!! thank you @Emerald Eyes !!! this thread made my day!!! haha :luv:

I will start with Isabeli again, who's dating Bob Marley's son:

Isabelli%20Fontana%20e%20Falcao%20-%20Foto%20Legenda%20APhotos%20-.jpg

And then Liya Kebede:

liya-and-husband-kassay.jpg

And Charlotte Kemp Muhl who is dating John Lennon's son:

6a00d8353fdf2669e20120a5c48691970b-800wi

:nopity:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, and don't forget Sasha's husband!

e3e9efe348c984ce_104558232.preview.jpg

and Kate Moss and Jamie Hince!!!

18567-0.jpg

Although, I kinda like Jamie :confused: ...

and Kate Moss and Jamie Hince!!!

I always thought he was such a douche

Kate-Moss-Jamie-Hince-Wedding-Pictures.jpg

"HAHA joke's on you suckers, I'm the kind of guy who wears sunglasses to my own wedding and look what I got"

Reactions: 1 users
Mother Nature's way of controlling the population before Earth is over-run!!

I find Abbey Lee Kershaw's other half Matthew Hutchinson a bit creepy! *shudders* Anyone else?? Though I get why she'd be into him, he has the grungy band-member look down to a tee. Bet he smells a bit whiffy though...!

withboyfriendMatthewHutchinson2.jpg

abbey.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-matthew-hutchinson1.jpg

Then there's the classic union of Iman and David Bowie...ok I get that he's a legend but.......it's just.......

david-bowie-iman.jpg

DAVID-BOWIE-iman.jpg

3976l.jpg

David+Bowie+Iman+Premiere+Moon+2009+Tribeca+tNYKB7ktr4Fl.jpg

David-Bowie-Iman.jpg

They still seem so much in love, it's lovely to see, though the years have been a lot kinder to the goddess-like Iman. WOW!

I find Abbey Lee Kershaw's other half Matthew Hutchinson a bit creepy! *shudders* Anyone else?? Though I get why she'd be into him, he has the grungy band-member look down to a tee. Bet he smells a bit whiffy though...!

Yeah, he looks smelly.

I just meant that they can get a man that is both hot and wealthy, why not? And I think these girls can get everything they want :)

Most hot men don't reach the level of wealthiness that these old dudes have. These old men are SERIOUSLY wealthy - they probably own private armies and real estate on the moon. Their wealth can probably last them several generations. Also, take a look at Forbes lists and try to count how many of the 100 richest men in the world are hot.

I also don't believe that these girls, no matter how perfect or beautiful, can get everything they want. Maybe it's an Asian thing, but in our culture, there's been many stories about how top-earning, beautiful movie actresses or models get rejected by their rich handsome young boyfriends because the boy's side parents/family find show business a dirty business and they would prefer their son to marry girls from good, rich families. The family controls a lot of the estate, so if the son were to rebel and marry the model, he would be disowned and cut out of the inheritance. Most beautiful models and movie actresses end up marrying filthy rich older men of independent means, because these men don't depend on their parents and they marry whoever they want, plus at an older age, they will want to settle down and make families and are less likely to want to stray.

And someone said that when an ugly man gets a hot wife, he'll work harder at the relationship (even if he's richer than the devil), while a hot man would take his hot wife for granted, because he could take his pick of women. I agree.

Reactions: 1 user