Models with ugly boyfriends!

Snejana Onopka's hubby......:wtf:

8f39626f6c8d.jpg

snejana.jpg

ibmVF.jpg

:wtf:

Have to disagree with you there hun! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course and even if money / personality are included in the equation I personally would have to be physically attracted to a guy to consider being with him. Just saying....;)

when i saw this thread i was gonna actually write "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" until I saw Snejana Onopka's husband..

Lara Stone and her hubby

newlyweds-lara-stone-and-david-walliams.jpg

David Walliams! He is a comedian here in the UK he is not attractive to me I will admit but he is really funny and seems lovely so I think that is his appeal.

Aside from the Asian guy, who is okay, I admit I find none of them in the least bit attractive. But maybe that's because I am so in love with my own beau. :luv: And these dudes make my beau look like a friggin' stud. :p

I am surprised that they are not dating model-esque men, but as long as they are truly happy and love who they are with, I don't really care. I just hope it's not for money lol. That would just be sad...

Most of their lives are driven by the dictation of what they should look like and everywhere they work they're extremely pushed towards the idea of 'perfection' so maybe they feel like they can just be themselves, normal, no stress if they dated someone who wasn't fixated on looking perfect all the time y'know?

These guys would still adore them even if they gained a few pounds, couldn't fit into a sample size, or couldn't shift the post-baby weight because frankly they are bloody lucky ('scuse my french) to have them in the first place

All a girl ever wants is to be adored and we all know the fashion industry will only adore you until the next pretty girl comes along
I really like and agree with this post. Hot guys can get any hot girls they want, and there's always someone younger and prettier.

1295397663_miranda-kerr-290-2.jpg

What about these two? Both are so attractive! Orlando Bloom is sooooooo cute! :luv:

Coco has an ugly husband, but I think they are a cute couple, genuinely in love.

131596_1308345226.jpg

Coco%20Rocha%20and%20Husband%20James.jpg

Actually, on reflection, he is possibly the best looking significant other on this thread out of all the ugles (Orlando doesn't count).

This is a cliché, but I do not think it has anything to do with money.

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

Sorry, that's crazy. We all want rich guys, and every girl I know (myself included) cares much less about appearance than guys do. It's in our genes. Women seek resources and power (social power, economic power, etc.) above physical attraction. Guys go more for beauty than power in mates.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a rich guy, as long as that's not the only thing you look for. No, not a rich loveless asshole with no personality - but I don't know any woman who dreams about meeting an unemployed guy who lives with his mother.

Reactions: 1 user
There's nothing wrong with wanting a rich guy, as long as that's not the only thing you look for. No, not a rich loveless asshole with no personality - but I don't know any woman who dreams about meeting an unemployed guy who lives with his mother.

:lol: you make excellent points.

Snejana's, Lara's and Lara's hubbys lookalike :wtf:

Bambi's boyfriend looks like SUCH a douche, idk why... It's the face and the poses, i guess.

And Albert Hammond Jr, Agyness Deyn's ex is a musician, that makes him 1892372297 times hotter. And he plays in The Strokes :luv:. I would probably date him too.

Heidi Klum and Seal:
Heidi%2BKlum%2B-%2BSeal-783477.jpg

Seal is soo ugly but I would date him too. He was such nice guy and is a great father to Heidi's daughter with that Italian pig. I am so sad they broke up =(

Leonardo is so creepy, he only dates girls who are like 18-24 then dumps them. What a total creeper, great actor but still total creeper. Can he like just go away? Oh and Adam Levine.... modlizers are hella creepy.

:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

Sorry, that's crazy. We all want rich guys, and every girl I know (myself included) cares much less about appearance than guys do. It's in our genes. Women seek resources and power (social power, economic power, etc.) above physical attraction. Guys go more for beauty than power in mates.

I just meant that they can get a man that is both hot and wealthy, why not? And I think these girls can get everything they want :)